Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stranger Things Happen At Sea (Or Do They)

I was looking on Auto Trader for some motors to see what I fancied and low and behold I found a very strange car--advertised as a Ls460 with a difference,it has A Honda badge on the grill, it is the "legend so how can he get away with calling it a Lexus when it isn't answers please!!!

Maybe they've got both and just mixed the photos up. I did see a Honda Legend recently, and I must admit I did think it was an LS at first. That actually got me thinking, would it be a good car to buy, they do look nice, if it was possible to find one of course.

My brother-in-law has one, a recent one too, he loves the Legends, had a few before.

They are ok if you can't afford the real thing :whistling: a Lexus ( so I tell him ).

Seriously though, they are really brilliant and as cheap as chips both new and secondhand ( by comparison )

Honda have great trouble selling them new in the UK. I remember one recent year they only sold ONE in the UK.

His is smashing and we are going in his car ( from Milton Keynes where he lives ) to the Humber Museum in Hull late September ......... somewhere I want to go before I die syndrome ! so does he too.

Malc

Honda legend are lovely cars and very very rare, and are equally reliable as the Lexus ls400, but I think they are all 4 speed autos, but don't quote me on that

Not wanting to turn this into a Honda appreciation club but...if I was looking for a MK3 LS, I would surely have to consider this...wouldn't I?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-HONDA-LEGEND-AUTO-SILVER-1-RETIRED-DOCTOR-OWNER-F-H-S-H-/261268044613?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cd4c9fb45

I've owned a lot of Hondas, mostly Accords, and can only agree with the positive comments above.

Always fancied a Legend, but, mainly due to their comparative rarity, never quite got round to it.

Not wanting to turn this into a Honda appreciation club but...if I was looking for a MK3 LS, I would surely have to consider this...wouldn't I?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-HONDA-LEGEND-AUTO-SILVER-1-RETIRED-DOCTOR-OWNER-F-H-S-H-/261268044613?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cd4c9fb45

Personally I think this particular Legend looks extremely BORING ! The later one's are far superior in style...... which in my ho the Lexii aren't :innocent:

For the same money i would much prefer a LS400 ( well, I would wouldn't I ) :outforcount:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links