Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Colour?

If you have narrowed it down between just these two colours then BLUE! Farrrrr too many plat ice about  :ohmy: sorry ice boys lol Best of all though is  :winky:  Aztec fire  :whistling: Down to you mate, they all look the dogs B*****KS  :D

I agree Aztec fire really grew on me and it changes colour during the day :)

must be the gold in the paint mix ,Ignore the Ugly bloke at the side of the car!!! :ph34r:lex_009.sized.jpg

Your cars looking very clean and polished Brett B)

Must be hard work keeping it looking so good :P

Yep, the Aztec Red is kinda growing on me too :unsure:

hehe thanks :)

I just take it to the carwash once a week

one day i'll treat it to some wax and polish :D

Well as you can see - I went for Plat Ice :P

HOWEVER.... I only chose the colour as it's easier to keep it looking nice - silver will hide the odd water mark and takes longer to look dirty (oooeerrrr). I actually prefer the BLUE, esp. with the smoked rear lights - absolutely looks the dogs! If I wasn't such a lazy *rse, or if the other half had promised she'd clean it every weekend, I'd have gone for the blue!

You wanted to have '666' in your registration ?

yes im the evil one of the family :whistling:

my sisters used to say i had 666 embossed on my scalp as a kid and I used to be evil to them etc

thats older sisters for you i guess. so i got the plate as a joke :lol:

You wanted to have '666' in your registration ?

yes im the evil one of the family :whistling:

my sisters used to say i had 666 embossed on my scalp as a kid and I used to be evil to them etc

thats older sisters for you i guess. so i got the plate as a joke :lol:

you little devil :lol:

sorry I'm a wandering :offtopic:

the blue requires chammying after washing... the plat ice hides water marks and alot of dirt

The Blue is more popular than the ICE... the best Blue IS200 i had ver seen was supercharged Morphs

abf.sized.jpg

second IS200 in

looked real nice with gold badges too!

but silver i think is much better.. gleams in the sun!

And what was wrong with blue one in the foreground may I ask Mr Barnes ?

lets get ready to rumble

AZTEC FIRE no other would have done for me maybe black if i pushed it

chris shipley may be able to help us out here i am of the understanding regarding colours that lexus rotate the colours on an 18 month basis i.e the colour i have AZTEC FIRE is not available anymore as its now its the gold colour thats available,as for there base colours,blues etc they change the shade slightly approxiamatley every nine months

this i have been told is to keep the residual value of the lexus up(i.e limit the colour)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links