Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Cruise To France

Loz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should deffo all go for the same ferry outwards. will be most excellent. the return journey is up to how long people want to stay. but in my experience if you want an earler ship back you can get on if there is space. I'm looking forward to a great Day trip. I'm bookng m crossing today!

Loz are you going to go for 7:45 or 8:30am going out? How about coming back? 23:00 or 23:45? As you said you can normally turn up earlier and just get on the next ferry.

If we aim to meet at the BP Garage at 7:30 getting the 8:30am crossing makes sense, no?

Unless all those who are going prefer the 7:45am crossing I will confirm 8:30am crossing

Then its a plan. I'll be booking for 8:30 out and 23:00 return. (pretty sure I can get the next one as its not overly subscribed... )

Meet at 7:30am BP Garage on road to Docs.

Eat on the boat ( Langans Brasserie or Trucks mess hall)

Meet up with Vince and Yemgi at Calais where the boat comes in.

Cruise! either long haul to Reims or short haul down the coast somewhere fruity.

SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP (anyone got a shopping agenda they need to submit?)

eat drink be merry and cruise home!

Its an Mini adventure :blink: B)

all booked ! :D

OUTBOUND LEG

Dover to Calais (PRIDE OF AQUITAIN)

Saturday 4 October at 08:30, arrives 10:45

RETURN LEG

Calais to Dover (PRIDE OF DOVER)

Saturday 4 October at 20:00, arrives 20:15 (dont matter if later !!)

Car (2 adults, 0 children, 0 infants, 0 pets)

Ferry Booking and Upgrades Price: 33.00 GBP Insurance Price: 0.00 GBP

TOTAL: 33.00 GBP

Your tickets should be collected from the check in booth no later than 30 minutes before departure. Simply quote your booking reference on arrival.

we need a meet point in france for anyone on different tickets and our french members

IE: supermarkets or somewhere easy to find :whistling::whistling:

is mat coming ???

is it from germany or england ??

will it be a lexus or VW ?

if i can make it.......across germany and Holland and belgium, then i will come aswell....maybe...just maybe i will be in my new second car :whistling: (its not jap...well its imported from japan, but not made there)

Mine is now booked as well :)

Same ferry as Loz, 8:30 out, 23:00 return.

For anyone else booking when you select the date and time for the outbound trip it only offers 8:00 or 8:45, select one of those and it says not available and offers you the 8:30!

I can only manage to get the 9:15am now :angry:

Hope you guys wait on the other end :)

Unless I get onto the 8:30 anyways.

Can we sort out a meeting point at the other END .

I have allways found that they dont keep to the times

if you turn up early or late they will generally put you on the next one

Hope Matt and I can make it - just sold the house, but haven't found another yet :crybaby:

Sod's Law says completion will take place around that weekend

But - we'd have a super housewarming party with all the alcohol we'd bring back :winky:

If we can go - will anyone else be driving down the day before and staying over - we could maybe have a "gentle" night out....

Bazza, I'm booked on the same out bound but the 8:30pm return Pride of Aquitain both ways.

I did it by phone today and had no probs getting on the 8:30. ID did confirm though that they tickets are flexible so we can turn up for any ferry and if they have space they will let us on. 7:30am meet still stands. if more people struggle for the 8:30 ( think its actually 8:15??) we could take a view on all catching the next one (8:45) so no need to get split up. Cool?

MSW,

hope you and Mat can make it!! would be nice to convoy 300miles!!!!

JUst to show what an optimist I am I booked two passengers. Might be taking a special someone with me but we'll see. Right, JM?

Loz

THink we will all just get on the same one. If it means waiting an extra half hour then Steve will buy us all an extra Sausage with our truckers breakfast.... I SAID TRUCKERS!!! :winky:

THink we will all just get on the same one. If it means waiting an extra half hour then Steve will buy us all an extra Sausage with our truckers breakfast.... I SAID TRUCKERS!!! :winky:

we still need a meet point the other end to meet those not coming on the ferry :crybaby:

the light house looks like a good point , at least we should be able to find it

only thing is i cant find where it is to look it up on a map :blush:

mat and linda :question:

are you looking at booking a hotel in dover area ?

maybe loz would be interested in it as well

you never know i might even join you :whistling:

hmmmm... hotel you say? what happend to you penchant for camping??

I'll either drive through the night, doss down in the car or blag a cheapy hotel I guess... Good thinking. but If We leave the dirty north anytime after 4pm then its gonna be midnight by the time we get to the hotel? hence driving down through the night... JM had this problem when we went before. got stuck in traffic as I recall.... ANyway, open to suggestion.

meet the otherside could do with some juducious swapping of mobile numbers.

Mine is 07799 834613

If anyone who is going can text me with a name or send me their SMS business card then I will beable to liase with you on meeting points and also if we get lost in convoy then its easier to keep track.

Cool. Or should I say, Bon?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk