Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Reading Jap Car Meet

Fidgits

Okay, this was posted on TOC today, there is a Jap Car meet just outside Reading tomorrow night (a monthly thing i think)..

Starts about 7pm..

6 supra 6 mr2 confirmed going 50plus jap cars deffo.

come on lexus ,celica,and all other toyota this is going 2 be far bigger than the 50 plus postes

There wasnt any muppets at the others ive done(well only a guy who blasted about in a mk1 cortina and at the end when we were all leaving rs boys turned up)So dont worry they seem to see 40ish jap cars and realise there only gonna look like monkeys in there novas.

I might pop along, but dont want to be the only Lexus there... any of you guys interested?? Bazza, Claire, Pete, Javadude???

It is at Comet/B&Q car park (has McDonalds, KFC & Pizza hut.. big car park)...

On the A33, off M4 junction 11...

Anyone?

Okay, this was posted on TOC today, there is a Jap Car meet just outside Reading tomorrow night (a monthly thing i think)..

Starts about 7pm..

6 supra 6 mr2 confirmed going 50plus jap cars deffo.

come on lexus ,celica,and all other toyota this is going 2 be far bigger than the 50 plus postes

There wasnt any muppets at the others ive done(well only a guy who blasted about in a mk1 cortina and at the end when we were all leaving rs boys turned up)So dont worry they seem to see 40ish jap cars and realise there only gonna look like monkeys in there novas.

I might pop along, but dont want to be the only Lexus there... any of you guys interested?? Bazza, Claire, Pete, Javadude???

Anyone?

maybe :whistling:

Anyone?

but in toyota forum you say you might not be there :whistling:

i dont wanna be the only one :crying::crying:

Hmmm....wonder if the other half whants to go shopping.....in reading :)

Ill see what i can do Ian, i'll let you know B)

BTW, finished the patio's, ruined me nice soft hands though :hehe:

That's about 10 mins from my house but I'm busy tomorrow. :( I could perhaps make it from 7.00 to 7.30 but I can't guarantee it.

Perhaps next time I'll be able re-arrange things so I can make it.

Yeah, it would be good to organise next month - I think our babysitters could do with a rest (in-laws had Kieran most of this weekend and my brother looked after him last night!).

Ian can you get the next date from TOC or point me in the right direction and I'll find out. There's enough of us around this area, it would be great to meet up!

Just got back .. good night.

a dozen MR2's, dozen and a half 200sx's few MX5's and scoobys ..

The cops even arrived but were more interested in taking about cars.

Think the next one will be at the PCWorld carpark as the security guard got in a mood outside Comet as he couldn't leave until he'd put all the barriers in place, so we all moved on up the road.

There were a few max muppets, but they kept themselves to themselves.

Second Tuseday of the month.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk