Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sorry Folks

Steve

oh no

i will have to start talking to the wife again  :whistling:

Iwill tlk to yours if you talk to mine lol :P

it gets worse

she just told me its our anniversary tomorrow :crying:

i wondered why we were going out tonight :blush:

:offtopic: but happy anniversary for tomorrow tiger :winky:

Hang in there steve :) it aint the end of the world mate :sad:

Bad news mate. We know you are doing your best.

I can't login to GOLD :( I registered about February but my username / password will not let me login. User on there is SMARTLY, and ideas anyone ?

you might wanna try with whatever your password was when you first signed up mate

I have the same prob... I can get into the GOLD forum, but can't 'log in' once in there?

I'm sure ive got the right password... oh, and it wont let me do the 'forgot my password'.

No worries though ..... we are the rugby world champions :D

Rodders I have only ever had one passowrd on GOLD, it looks like GOLD has gone back to January 2003, I'll hang fire until in the week and see what happens. If necessary I'll re-register.

Also noticed my times on here are out by an hour so gotta change my controls :)

the gold forums would be registered by myself.. this means i registered the account for you in gold.. all you need to do is sign up whithin gold.

subscription are fine.. with a bit of time I shall have the DB all back in place as I kept this in different formats in case it got lost

No worries though ..... we are the rugby world champions  :D

Indeed we are Ian :D wish we could do the same with football :whistling: Don't it feel good knowing for once we won something for a change! lol :D :D :D

As for the Gold stuff I can now get back in there so I guess everyone involved is working there nuts off :crybaby:

Just wish there was some way I could help out.

well it seems that nearly everythhing is back.. but out of date.

There were afew reasons why the database was not backed up to date... one of them was being unable to download the database in a GZ file.. kept hanging... i did this a few days ago.. nothing. However I wished i had tried backing up the rest.

it was a big accident.. big lessons have been learnt!... i have been here 14 hours solid repairing sites and sobbing in between.

anyway.. power to the people! :winky:

Chin up mate, this isn't half as bad for the forum members as for the admins, and you're doing the best you can.

If there's anything I can do.... We're hosting the Golf Cabrio Club in the Netherlands on a sort of similar setup (MySQL/OpenBB) so I may have some resources to help (no strings attached, purely volunteering...)

RX-Men-8

P.S. Looks like the euro forum is a total goner? :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links