Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LOC Calender

Fargo

Would you still like an LOC Calender  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you still like an LOC Calender

• Yes - Moderators to choose the 12 best.
    • Yes- As the results last stood before dodgy numbers appeared,
    • Yes - via a 2 day voting period with all votes hidden.
    • Yes - All (reasonable) entries are included.No - Errrr no..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe enough has been said on this topic for now.....

I think Matt M would be a fair judge and I would be happy if he picked out his top 12 for the calender.

I don't think the calender competition should be scrapped because there are too many nice entries and it would be a real shame for the club and it's members if they weren't given a chance.

i also havnt entered a picture, and im very honest

Yes you are.. :D

Yes Matt M, lets close this thread, i think everyone is in agreement yourself and Mat C to judge.....just as long as mine is in there.... :D :P

Lets stop complicating things... Matt (I think) just said even though he is :tsktsk: off with all this he will judge on what he thinks deserves to be in the calendar? Is everyone happy with that? No email votes... no ( i think we should do it this way or that ) Is everyone happy to take him up on his offer and try to salvage this :question:

Yes Matt M, lets close this thread, i think everyone is in agreement yourself and Mat C to judge.....just as long as mine is in there.... :D :P

rather leave it open for a bit longer Paul - there have only been a small number of people read this, and I do not want to come across as being keen to completely take over and run rampant over peoples votes. :blush:

Guess its too much to ask for the cheat / cheats to own up and stop all the bickering :whistling:

i personally dont think that we should know

doesnt matter who

just that someone did

they know who they are

wouldnt want to alienate someone for what was probably a joke to them

and no scorpion, it wasnt me

Guess its too much to ask for the cheat / cheats to own up and stop all the bickering  :whistling:

i personally dont think that we should know

doesnt matter who

just that someone did

they know who they are

and no scorpion, it wasnt me

No we don't want to down that road do we.

I dont think they would be alienated... your probably right and it was just a bit of a joke to them but. Personaly I think its the best way to clear this up once and for all. Is anyone man enough to admit?

Well they was MAN enough to cheat but i doubt they are MAN enough to own up to it.but i would like to know who the Charles Ingram of the club is?so that in future i would'nt participate in competitions that this person is entering.

And i dont know why you thought that Bazza.....i dont know why you mentioned my name,im not judge and jury!!

B) B)

Well they was MAN enough to cheat but i doubt they are MAN enough to own up to it.but i would like to know who the Charles Ingram of the club is?so that in future i would'nt participate in competitions that this person is entering.

And i dont know why you thought that Bazza.....i dont know why you mentioned my name,im not judge and jury!!

B) B)

or woman :whistling:

I saw all the entries and thought they were all great, it was difficult to pick a favourite. As I have no interest as a participant I agree that Matt & Matt should judge but only if they want to.

I'm looking forward to the winners pictures (of their cars :winky: ) being on my living room / bedroom / toilet wall* delete as applicable.

Rob (new member.... again :hehe: )

how about voting by email, but only the votes from members registered emails count?

That is how we conducted voting for the Honda Revolutions Calendar - it didn't take much work to count up the votes, and so long as people trust those doing the counting not to bump their own scores (which I trust them) .... it works fine!

I also say both matts to decide on the pix....

while I'm here...I'm sure many members think I have cheated or have links to cheating to my votes but all I can say that I did not vote in the region the vote is/was and had no relation to cheating, underhand voting or anything like that...

As Matt_Mcnally is looking into this, I hope it does clarify's the situation... :ph34r: ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links