Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£2000 For A 91 With Tangoed Wheels

I think some of the people that do these abortions have a world of there own thinking pattern .Firtly ;how is it there are only four in the world when there are thousands of LS400 and Celsiors in the four corners of the globe

Secondly what makes it worth more than £2K when the inside looks like a herd of cows have camped overnight and the oustide looks like they ran over it.

This guy needs to get real and will probably find another classic car to ruin and scrapped this one.

• Like 2

Looks like someone tried to make a Gemballa-style kit to rival the ones on mid-80s Mercedes SECs. It's ... not entirely succesful.

The piece de resistance for me is the auto shift knob.

• Like 1

I've saw this car before.... Years ago it actually had a skull n bones on bonnet and boot all in black ... Kinda gothy style... Been up on eBay 3 times before over the years that I've noticed ...... (Not same location or owner) wheels weren't tangoed

Nice to see some people really have tasteful looking cars - NOT !

Don't Porsche paint their alloys orange for their trackday cars ?

Whoever buys this clearly is a major attention seeker or they are devoid of size in some body areas. And I'll say no more :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hurry hurry hurry, Buy it now £4500. I think you will all agree an absolute bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy now to avoid dissapointment.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-LS400-Limited-Edition-EXTREME-TUNING-/271735829047?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f44b7b237

Extreme pricing for extreme tuning.

Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links