Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Your Greatest...

Claire G

have a few

main one was getting into a conferance at the Disney headquarters in florida this year

came out with free disney tickets and restaurant vouchers equivalent of $500 because they were impressed with work i had done. I think i gave you a ticket didnt i claire?

was a Jem anyway... what a place!

my lad

LOC is my proudest moment every day!

My son is undoubtably my proudest achievement - as lots of people know as he comes to all the meets! Closely followed by getting married and staying married (separated briefly last year).

Other than that I would say work, this time 7 years ago I was a glorified office junior and I'm now a Marketing Manager, a job I really enjoy :)

well done to you all so far for your achievements.

Maybe one day, when I am a little older (against my wifes wishes) I shall be a proud parent too.

So is your wife against you getting older or becoming a parent?? :lol:

Mine would be my 2 boys - I am very proud of them :)

second would be getting a degree in Building Surveying (2:1) whilst;

a, being in full time work

b, buying and doing up a house

c, having a young baby keeping me up all hours in the final year

d, having left school with no proper qualifications.

that was hard work!!! :ohmy:

(bare in mind I'm still only 23).....

My 2 greatest moments / days:

-Walking to the top of a mountain in Jasper Park, Rocky Mountains, Canada (truly magical)

-Having lunch with Tony Gott, then CEO of Rolls Royce Bentley, and Steve Cropley, then and current editor of Autocar magazine, and then driving 4 brand new cars (Bentleys). This was 3 weeks after Bentley rejoined LeMans 24hr and came 3rd. I held the trophy !!! (there's a pic of it on my desk still to this day - I'm looking at it right now!)

Fond memories :)

Getting out of bed every morning is a great achievment!!

Seriously though, obviously getting my first job after Uni, then working my :tsktsk: off to get to where I am now.

Hard work in the past has brought fruit now!

Probably three for me not in any order ( yes right ), birth of my son Dean who is now 16, going through five days of court against a b******d barrister to win custody of Dean 9 years ago, going through a transplant 4 years ago and coming up smiling :)

I must admit nothing exciting happens to me, but I was well pleased to get my first black belt in Karate, then in Ju Jitsu, then weapons, then grappling and then Judo. I got gold in an international grappling competition in Spain 3 years ago against some scary looking Russians.

I must admit nothing exciting happens to me, but I was well pleased to get my first black belt in Karate, then in Ju Jitsu, then weapons, then grappling and then Judo. I got gold in an international grappling competition in Spain 3 years ago against some scary looking Russians.

grappling with hairy russians :ohmy:

DAMN, :o ...... Don't send any "rubber cheques" Marks way will you guys... :whistling:

Thats great Steve , normally the dad gets the wrong end of the stick. :)

Mine would be making my parents proud of me when I finished with the Highest marks ever from School , being a top 3 finalist in the Irish Young Engineer of the year , and winning the 100 National Karting C'Ship after a massive (and painful -Had to learn how to walk, again) accident , not for the Glory but for the look in me Da's eyes when he hugged me... We'veboth got petrol and oil in our veins , you see...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links