Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Years Resolutions

Fargo

So the time is nearly upon us, where we make the traditional resolutions, only to break them the very next day..

Personally i wont be making any such contracts with myself, cause im perfect...lol... but what of you lot,...

The same it is every year....

To quit smoking :yawn:

Ian, do your future kids a favour and stop smoking right now. Watching their dad die prematurely is not a pleasant thing to inflict on them, and it's something that you can do something about.

The same it is every year....

To quit smoking :yawn:

:offtopic: Ian,, i gave up smoking a year and a half ago, and i wasnt spoking fags ;) although i was smoking the 'other' like fags. anyway i went to this place, 5 hours later i am a non smoker.. this place also does a money back garauntee.. PM and ill give you the details..

Think you had better send me the details too Fargo, am getting sick of waking up in the night caughing my guts up. At work today I thought of all the money I spend on cigs and how I could use it better... 60 :tsktsk: pound a week! £240 a month! :crying: £2880 per year I spend on killing myself!

So this years new year resolution is the same as the last few... to stop smoking

Think you had better send me the details too Fargo, am getting sick of waking up in the night caughing my guts up. At work today I thought of all the money I spend on cigs and how I could use it better... 60  :tsktsk:  pound a week! £240 a month!  :crying:  £2880 per year I spend on killing myself!

So this years new year resolution is the same as the last few... to stop smoking

gazza

I stop nearly 2 years ago... i worked really hard to get off and after about a month it was so much easier.

6 months in I went to tenerife with 16 other mates and they all smoked... whilst we were all sitting round the pool drinking beer i kept thinking "hmmm they really look like they are enjoyng that".. i was thinking perhaps 1 wont hurt.. then another part of me saying "no.. dont do it your crazy foo"

Anyway. i did not do it.. i am now a non smoker and I hardly spend any dough... really nice to have some cash!

After the 1st year i treated myself and invested 1K in some ICE for the car... just deaf now :lol:

I now hate the smell of cigarettes... would never look back. No smelly clothes or yellow stained fingers!

Think you had better send me the details too Fargo, am getting sick of waking up in the night caughing my guts up. At work today I thought of all the money I spend on cigs and how I could use it better... 60 :tsktsk: pound a week! £240 a month! :crying: £2880 per year I spend on killing myself!

PM'd ya.

Steve, this palce that sorted me out for smoking took away that battle of "just one..noo..yess.." so was even easier for myself..

1) Finish the bathroom so the wife stops nagging me.

2) Finish the kitchen so the wife stops nagging me.

3) Go to some LOC meets.

4) Play more golf!

5) Chill

6) get Chartered Engineer status.

Claire - why is it all women want to loose weight!? And I bet you are thin as a stick! Most blokes like the curves baby :huh: :)

Claire - why is it all women want to loose weight!? And I bet you are thin as a stick! Most blokes like the curves baby :huh: :)

My 'curves' are in all the wrong places though!

Nah, just put on a bit of weight when I had my son. I've lost about 1.5 stones this year and just have a few more lbs to go. I like my red wine and good food too much ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links