Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

80k Service.

Craig W

60k - £292

This must be out of date. I paid over £400 for my 60K service a few months back. Or has my local dealer ripped me off? :crying:

I thought it varies from dealer to dealer :huh: I would have thought that's the price differences...

my 100k service coming up has been quoted at £650 (£350 for new cam belt tho). Last service 90k was £150 ish

:offtopic:

:ohmy: My 60k service is coming up and I need a new cam belt - no wonder they didn't change it before selling me the car!

my 100k service coming up has been quoted at £650 (£350 for new cam belt tho). Last service 90k was £150 ish

:ohmy: My 60k service is coming up and I need a new cam belt - no wonder they didn't change it before selling me the car!

come up to where i live and i`ll get you a cam belt fitted for under 80 quid :)

Aido, you have an IS200? If so the belt is changed every 100k miles not 60k miles. It will need plugs though.

Are they expensive Colin? When I bought the car I noticed they took off the £400 service as they said it was too soon to the previous service - I assumed that the 400 quid included the cam belt but I guess not then - thanks for the heads up Colin :)

come up to where i live and i`ll get you a cam belt fitted for under 80 quid :)

I know, its just I want the stamp. Been thinking about this for a while. is it worth it or is it not? (to keep the service history)

Are they expensive Colin? When I bought the car I noticed they took off the £400 service as they said it was too soon to the previous service - I assumed that the 400 quid included the cam belt but I guess not then - thanks for the heads up Colin :)

Plugs will probably be around £12 each and you need 6 of them plus the labour charge for fitting.

Plugs will probably be around £12 each and you need 6 of them plus the labour charge for fitting.

Thanks again Colin, hopefully I'll win big in Vegas to pay for it then :D

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links