Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bbc Top Gear

Scorpion

What do you think of this idea for Mr J Clarkson,with the backing of Mat and Mark @TDI of course

if its a goer just copy/paste, change your name at the bottom and send it to top gear.

So what do you say Mat???????

Hello,

Me and a few friends have come up with the GREAT idea

of pitching Mat Clawleys Lexus Supracharged IS340

against your very own 'Stig' around the Top Gear test

track!

Mat would of course drive his very own Lexus IS340

and has asked that 'The Stig' drive a much

more 'exotic' car ,i.e. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche

etc. And we will see who wins!

I think this would be a great piece of viewing for ALL

petrol heads out there, including me, to then put on

the Top Gear show.

What do you think Mr Clarkson?

I await your response with great anticipation!

Kind Regards,

Peter Vaughan

Lexus Owners Club.

Would be intresting i think....Link to BBC Top Gear

great idea.

howevr im too lazy to go to the trouble of cuting and pasting and sending etc.

so why not everyone add there names to this post, and once the WHOLE club has put there name down. send that.. almost in a pertition form..

Im sure that will have more of an impact with Top Gear, having a whole Club in the studio/track whatever.. could be the start off something for them...."challenge the stig" where an ellected person from various Owners Clubs take on the stig..

Sounds like a damn fine idea to me! i'd love to see the look on JC's face when a whole owners club of the 'dreaded' lexus shows up in the studio!

I'm up for going! Question is, will matt be up for going head to head with the stig? :P

Stu :P

Agree with the petition style approach - mass mailing might just wind em up the wrong way.

How about an open owners club challenge as another idea - each club puts up one car and driver to see who really is the fastest round the circuit ...

I think its a grrrrrreat idea. Can't comment on mats driving abilities vs Stigs, but I am sure he is more than capable, judging from what I have read of his track stuff, and also his extreme competance with cars.

Mat, dust off those racing gloves, a stig bashing here we go!

How about an open owners club challenge as another idea - each club puts up one car and driver to see who really is the fastest round the circuit ...

I think this is a better idea, and probably one they will be more interested in (remember the fastest-faith races)..

Basically, the fastest owners club (pitching an owners and their cars against each other)...

I think this is a better idea, and probably one they will be more interested in (remember the fastest-faith races)..

Basically, the fastest owners club (pitching an owners and their cars against each other)...

I think this is a good idea and yes one that Top gear are more likely to go for.

I don't think they will have a single person against the Stig otherwise they will have 1,000s of other people requesting to 'have a go'.

.......................erm

sounds like a great idea :unsure:

not wanting to put the frightners up the stig, but he has kept his hand in "Fast" driving......

whereas i have been driving dam Peugots. a pajero and Tanks for the last couple of years.

he may just Pip me to the post :whistling:

dont wanna see you damage your car mate.... perahaps we should let mat cane everyones IS around the circuit first... that would be ok wouldnt it mat??

hang on.. where have they all gone?? :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links