Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Information on Silver IS-F for sale

as has already been said, most of us who have an isf started on here. Totally normal to ask about it. For example, if I saw the black one I walked away from after spending 500 on an rac inspection which found accident damage, then I would say so. If was repaired to a high quality, but not by lexus (not on their records) so I looked elsewhere.I have a degree, run my own business and own two cars with sub 4.5s 0-60. If that makes me brain dead then so be it. It makes the seller a bell end, should he be interested in my opinion

Well, in this brain dead geeks opinion people don't go off on one for no apparent reason, normally they have something to hide and they have been found out, or think they are about to be found out.

If I was selling my car and it appeared to be going to an enthusiast I would be pleased.

The guy has something to hide................in my opinion.

1 hour ago, toffee_pie said:

so how much was this secret car then?

Pretty sure it was up for 17.5k and had 35k miles on it. 

@Verbout the thing is we will! Especially now the advert has been removed. Many people will be put off buying the car by this thread and the seller only had themselves to blame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

@VerboutMany people will be put off buying the car by this thread and the seller only had themselves to blame.

I agree he's done himself no favours. But we still don't know anything about the car or seller.

8 hours ago, Verbout said:

I agree he's done himself no favours. But we still don't know anything about the car or seller.

True but now hopefully his pal who informed it's being discussed will update him and he can come on here and put us all right. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

True but now hopefully his pal who informed it's being discussed will update him and he can come on here and put us all right. 

That would be great isn't it? Never going to happen though..

14 hours ago, Stuno1 said:

I thought it was closer to 57-58k miles (might be wrong), but what drew some attention was the fact it was advertised for £20k, then dropped to £17.5k, making it quite a bargain for FLSH car. 

well we've done mileage and other "who owns an isf" stuff, so why not compare gcse results whist we await more news on the curious case of the cheap isf with an overly sensitive owner who has a friend who hangs around on this very forum.

Indeed, alpha geeks unite...

Degree, masters, bunch of different professional stuff and I work in IT.

So obviously I also qualify as brain dead -  I seem to vaguely recall the dictionary definition,

Oh yes, it's called sarcasm.......

36 minutes ago, Verbout said:

What's with all the boasting about educational qualifications?

I think its probably in a response to the quote " brain dead geeks" earlier in the thread.

2 hours ago, Bluesman said:

I think its probably in a response to the quote " brain dead geeks" earlier in the thread.

I know what it's in response to Mike, the question should be "Why do you need post about your educational prowess"? If the boasts are true or just taking the mick, I don't know.

We've just had this on another forum during the Brexit debate, people justifying voting out, and not wanting to be categorised as dumb.

Edited by Verbout
  • Like 1

The latter posts are a gentle reminder to fellow ISF owners that we are 'not alone' in terms of other Lexus model owners who flatter us with their presence in our threads about owning our cars.... :wink3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Verbout said:

I know what it's in response to Mike, the question should be "Why do you need post about your educational prowess"? If the boasts are true or just taking the mick, I don't know.

We've just had this on another forum during the Brexit debate, people justifying voting out, and not wanting to be categorised as dumb.

Do you see what you did there Gary? Mike.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lotusdave said:

sorry, my fault as I started it. Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

but yes the point was I don't think I'm a brain dead geek because I read a forum. A petrol head sure. BDG? no.

You're obviously not following the rules Dave.

If you're post is sarcastic, you must end the sentence with the word in capitals......SARCASM.

If you are quoting a fact.........FACT. This is a loose interpretation of the word.

And more importantly, a JOKE....This has to be especially highlighted on some forums.

SUCK EGGS is one of my favourites. :thumbup:

• Like 1

So, with 205ish registered isf in the UK, does anyone know how many are white? There are three white ones in auto trader but not similar age and mileage. The 17500 one has done 120,000 miles.

it'll surface again soon, possibly via a px and thus in the second hand network.

in the meantime how's the op doing in finding themselves an isf?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links