Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bodykits

ukazn

If i was to order a bodykit overseas from say America or Japan, how much would i be expecting to pay for shipping?

Just been qouted $400 dollars for a company in america to ship from their door to the nearest airport to me.

I ordered some parts from the States.. wish I hadn't now. It takes to long!

Like Scorpion said contact jdm-partsguru or look at the TDI link at the top of the page.

No SH1t3.... i ordered some shorty aerials in October and i got them today!!! I think the yanks are still using carrier pigeon.... either that or the same technlogy that defies our troops from theirs!!! :lol::lol:

Order from Japan is fast, but then the Custom and Duty also high, i will talk to Alex (jdm_partsguru) if you guys want to order stuffs, hes is very good, i got my Cnetre Arm rest from Alex, first class service...

Order from Japan is fast, but then the Custom and Duty also high, i will talk to Alex (jdm_partsguru) if you guys want to order stuffs, hes is very good, i got my Cnetre Arm rest from Alex, first class service...

customs and duty - vat will be the same from wherever its sent from its uk duty!!

japanese kits will fit uk models - usa ones wont without modifications

in my experience japanese shipping is far faster and cheaper than american

:)

Once I asked for a bodykit and I got told, it would take about 1 month to receive it in USA and then about 1-2 weeks to get it here.

Because for the IS200/IS300 the bodykits are not in stock.

400-500$ should be normal for bodykit shipping. :blink:

if you can have a nice word with your supplier they can tick the "gift" box on the transport form, that way you wont have to pay VAT as you didnt actualy purchace it! lol. get them to send the recipt seperately.

also buy from states now as the exchange rate was $1.82 to the pound!

$300 is £164 which for such a bulky item aint bad!

The company that has qouted me was www.booststore.com. I'm Basically after the Wald fender flares.

Have dropped Alex(jdm_parts_guru) a pm and waiting reply.

Marcus where did you get your kit from?

if you can have a nice word with your supplier they can tick the "gift" box on the transport form, that way you wont have to pay VAT as you didnt actualy purchace it! lol. get them to send the recipt seperately.

also buy from states now as the exchange rate was $1.82 to the pound!

$300 is £164 which for such a bulky item aint bad!

The 'Gift' thing definately does not work. I have ordered rims from the states marked as gift, I even had them sent in four separate boxes and I got hammered for £490 customs duty. Did the same thing when ordering on various occaisions from ProLex performance and again got charged customs. Just accept you are going to have to pay it, and if it manages to sneak through take it as a bonus.

It is a bit of a shock when the postie knocks on your door and asks for £490 before you can have your packages :crying::blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links