Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS-F drivers are so popular!!!

12 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Would be interesting to know how much ISF chat is actually ISF related?

Not a lot as far as I can see !!  Silver, cakes and Guinness seem to be the most talked about :biggrin:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, steveledzep said:

Not a lot as far as I can see !!  Silver, cakes and Guinness seem to be the most talked about :biggrin:

@steveledzep Thst cuts really deep Matey, I was just dipping my cake in Guinness whilst admiring my Silver Lexus isF through the lounge window...... honestly 😂

🐀

• Like 6

That went off topic quickly.  I'm actually one of the ones that comes on here for the crack rather than technical information about the ISF so couldn't care less about going off on a tangent.  

I've never met any of you but still see some of you as familiar voices in my daily life...... Think i have something in my eye, cough cough!!

Marcus

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

That went off topic quickly.  I'm actually one of the ones that comes on here for the crack rather than technical information about the ISF so couldn't care less about going off on a tangent.  

I've never met any of you but still see some of you as familiar voices in my daily life...... Think i have something in my eye, cough cough!!

Marcus

@Jgtcracer Good man Marcus in my small mind, sorry opinion I think it is important to vary it as getting to deep and techy all the time prevents people from getting some idea of the personalities of those that contribute. And when people go to meets and I hope as many as possible do Its an ice breaker.

I couldn't care less what model others have got it's about the people, it showed at the recent Cannock meet the cars at times are a secondary consideration.

No people interacting on a forum then eventually no forum, I enjoy this place long may it last.

Big Rat

• Like 6

We all made the silly mistake of buying cars which don't go wrong all that much which = not much maintenance to talk about. Unfortunately my Mrs has given me 1 out of 100 for my communication this month so it's bitter sweet. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

We all made the silly mistake of buying cars which don't go wrong all that much which = not much maintenance to talk about. Unfortunately my Mrs has given me 1 out of 100 for my communication this month so it's bitter sweet. 

@emjay82 Can't offer advice on the comms with females matey, not having been married 3 times before 😂

🐀

Just now, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Can't offer advice on the comms with females matey, not having been married 3 times before 😂

🐀

😁 I've set myself a target of spending one evening a month off the phone to engage in conversation, progress me thinks!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

😁 I've set myself a target of spending one evening a month off the phone to engage in conversation, progress me thinks!  

I think you are right any step in the right direction is progress me thinks 😏

🐀

34 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Tom24 Yes i did consider that but I've arranged for this to be done instead Matey, what do you think stylishly applied eh 🙄

Big RatIMG_2604.thumb.PNG.b44196cb5c0ff34f2ba8b90cdfd59044.PNG

I wonder if they do a more 'blingy' version???

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

That is why I am sticking around IS-F forum.... few post here and I am in 5th place with 24 likes :whistling:

I think @Linas.P should be banned. I've noticed that his posts are detailed, very accurate and useful. This is not the sort of stuff we promote on the IS-F forum!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I think @Linas.P should be banned. I've noticed that his posts are detailed, very accurate and useful. This is not the sort of stuff we promote on the IS-F forum!!!!

Yep you caught me - I am cheating. Just visiting IS-F forum for likes :D You see one short post and I have another 2.

In fact, I know the answer - it all depends on whenever your post is positive or negative, nobody cares if it is true or not. If I write 2000 words essay about RC300h, no matter how true it is - no likes. But what bad on can say about IS-F?! .. nothing really.. so automatically many likes exchanges the hands..

• Like 2

18 hours ago, steve2006 said:

You all have a way to go yet but catching me up fast :biggrin:

IMG_0634.PNG

@steve2006 I've been reliably informed the there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, that has been especially designed for me >

IMG_2373.JPG.e005d6d9ea7d3f6c12bb8e309ecaaf89.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links