Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Valentines Day

billybandit

yeh paris,, with the rest of the cliched sheeps on valentines..

depends if you wnat traditional valentines or something different.

Maybe so Paul, but any woman is guaranteed to melt at the thought of a weekend in Paris..

Then there is also Florence or Verona (for the R&J connection)

have u 2 been to amsterdam before? know it has bit of a reputatin but when u get away from the crappy area in the middle of town it is realy a lovely city - But do NOT stay at the NH hotel barbizon palace - its crap!

have u 2 been to amsterdam before? know it has bit of a reputatin but when u get away from the crappy area in the middle of town it is realy a lovely city - But do NOT stay at the NH hotel barbizon palace - its crap!

not sure on amsterdam :unsure: , has anybody been to prague. been told its nice and cheap

not sure on amsterdam :unsure: , has anybody been to prague. been told its nice and cheap

Went to Prague back in August, great place ;)

Beer was 40p for Czech Budweiser or Staropramen - not sure what the measure was but they varied between about 400ml to about 800ish...

Things got more expensive if you went to some of the newer pubs, like the Rose & Crown think it was on Old Town Square but it's good for food and watching the world go by..

Just be careful of the gypsies as they'll nick your wallet whilst they're offering you a blow job and make sure you get a price off the taxi drivers before you get in - if they put it on the meter you're knackered. Same applies at the airport - tell them where you want to go and make sure you get a price otherwise you'll end up paying about 20-30 quid and it's not that far....

Went to Prague back in August, great place ;)

Beer was 40p for Czech Budweiser or Staropramen - not sure what the measure was but they varied between about 400ml to about 800ish...

Things got more expensive if you went to some of the newer pubs, like the Rose & Crown think it was on Old Town Square but it's good for food and watching the world go by..

Just be careful of the gypsies as they'll nick your wallet whilst they're offering you a blow job and make sure you get a price off the taxi drivers before you get in - if they put it on the meter you're knackered. Same applies at the airport - tell them where you want to go and make sure you get a price otherwise you'll end up paying about 20-30 quid and it's not that far....

cheers mate, if i go i'll bear all that in mind :D . gypsies giving blow jobs :whistling: thats very nice of them :innocent:

milan on a shopping trip, they all love that

or book her into a top hotel like the HILTON, make a day of it, go use all facilties, massage etc then order some champagn hang the old do not disturb sign on door and get jiggy jiggy, knock them boots, bump and grind,

thats the way its done and my style is identical to none!!

have fun either way mate

mitch

Prague's a lovely place, I went about 10 years ago when I was a student and would love to go back and see what it's like now.

You should win some brownie points with your good lady if you took her to Prague, Paris is a little bit of a cliche (in my humble opinion)

i took the missus to amsterdam last year, we had a great time - and i proposed!!

budapest is also a good place to visit, things are so cheap over there its unbelievable, plenty to do and see...

Be a MAN and get her .....nothing.

Tell her shes lucky shes got you as a partner :lol:  :lol: That should do it.

:ohmy: she'd chop off my dangly bits :oops:

then we could call you billybobbit! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links