Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

Just now, hockeyedwards said:

Put a separate post up in the sales section on the forum, might get some nibblers!

Ignore that, I thought you had put it on Autotrader! Just seen the post on the sales section 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Ignore that, I thought you had put it on Autotrader! Just seen the post on the sales section 🙂

I won't bother with auto trader for a week or so. A few of the GSFs sold recently have been successfully done via the forums so hoping it can cruise through. If not I'll be listing on AT and get hounded by low ball dealer offers 🙄😂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Noticed the L500GSF was up for sale at Lexus Swindon last 2 days....didn't last long didn't even get pictures posted, could it be potential buyers feel more secure buying from a dealer rather than private sale ?

8 hours ago, Duggie B said:

Noticed the L500GSF was up for sale at Lexus Swindon last 2 days....didn't last long didn't even get pictures posted, could it be potential buyers feel more secure buying from a dealer rather than private sale ?

I suspect that’s the case. How much was it up for at Swindon? 

10 hours ago, Duggie B said:

Swindon bought it from me and collected it Thursday 10th for a very good price. (Monzo are fools for dropping the price of there's I assure you, they only offered me sub 28 Aswell) 

They already had a buyer lined up for it prior to contacting me, that buyer then dropped out and they listed it at 36995 which then sold within 24 hours of being listed. 

People will always feel more secure buying from a dealer and also you have the luxury of finance which you can't do privately. 😅

Swindon have also told me that when I'm ready to buy a GSF or any motor again they are happy to put me at the front of any waiting list and help a brother out 💪.

I can imagine it was a bit of a wrench letting it go but I guess going the dealer route was the better option saves all the tyre kickers hounding you. 

For sure dealers will always move them quicker/easier.

Sorry you had to let the GS F go in the first place.

It's alright stuff happens, tbh I don't even resent the price I sold it for.

Very happy with dealing with overall. But an end user could of got a steal off me rather than paying what I feel was an overly inflated price 😅 at 37

Guess it goes to show any buyer who's in the market for an F car would rather pay for a dealer supplied car and the security of such, mind you now the warranty being included in any subsequent dealer service kind of mitigates that risk.

On 6/15/2021 at 11:32 AM, Duggie B said:

Guess it goes to show any buyer who's in the market for an F car would rather pay for a dealer supplied car and the security of such, mind you now the warranty being included in any subsequent dealer service kind of mitigates that risk.

It's back up again. Guessing buyer #2 dropped out 

1 hour ago, Initial P said:

By the looks of things it only has the standard audio & not ML 😔

I’d always assumed with a GSF, you chose the colour and whether you wanted a sunroof? Everything else was standard?

Or I could be wrong / not paying enough attention / answered a completely different question! 😝

11 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

I’d always assumed with a GSF, you chose the colour and whether you wanted a sunroof? Everything else was standard?

Or I could be wrong / not paying enough attention / answered a completely different question! 😝

I think the only options aside colour for the GSF were sunroof and ML, everything else was standard?

2 hours ago, Initial P said:

It is this car that was advertised on this forum, so it does have ML.  I’ve only seen a couple of GSFs without the ML option. 

2 hours ago, Initial P said:

As the previous owner, I assure you it does have ML. 

Also from the GSF catalogue it is indeed audio audio and sun roof  that are optional.  Personally never seen one without the audio upgrade.

Screenshot_20210620-103303.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

Also from the GSF catalogue it is indeed audio audio and sun roof  that are optional.  Personally never seen one without the audio upgrade.

The picture is from the US where sunroof is standard and ML and orange callipers are options. In the UK you are correct, sunroof and ML where the two options - no choice with the orange callipers.

AVS also wasn't an option. That just got fitted as standard for MY17 onwards.

55 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

The picture is from the US where sunroof is standard and ML and orange callipers are options. In the UK you are correct, sunroof and ML where the two options - no choice with the orange callipers.

AVS also wasn't an option. That just got fitted as standard for MY17 onwards.

Downloaded that brochure from the lexus UK website 😅

2 hours ago, Arnett said:

Downloaded that brochure from the lexus UK website 😅

You must have been on the US site by mistake LOL - it talks about Lexus Enform, 5k service schedule etc.

Here is the UK launch brochure

Lexus_GSF_e-brochure March 2016.pdf

and the UK price list which shows the options:

596126840_Screenshot2021-06-20at13_32_37.thumb.png.c332a9ad3abaefa9597948f012e637b2.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Duggie B said:

Wasn't the brake hold button added as standard to the very late registered GS F'

Yes, I think it was from the 18 MY

The paint on the Black GSF on sale is shocking. Buffer trails all over it easily seen on the video on every panel. I dont know if the valeting monkeys have had their hands on it but I wouldnt be touching that unless its been to a detailer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links