Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

1 hour ago, Duggie B said:

Maybe not as the GS F seems to attract a cult following helping keep prices buoyant.....guess the Swindon dealer made a bit on your car if you got close to your purchase (selling) price 

A cult ? have you seen my tattoo ? 😂

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, F.A. said:

There is a ‘67 plate with 22k miles on AT for £42750 at an independent. No photos yet. 

Photos are up. 

Also a new one 06 55k miles @£32500 in black just listed. 

On 2/16/2021 at 3:27 PM, Neo_gsf said:

Think he meant what "shade" of black 😀😀

Blast fromt he past, this bit of the discussion reminds me of this bit from Parks & Rec:

-mq_V-Ojthd55OLONHOcTzFOmu4QOHYTkYTA4eXe

Pictures of the black GS F are up on AT...inside the boot looks like it's just been used to pick up bags of sand from Wickes, o/s/f wheel could do with some help too .....don't think dealer has presented it in its best condition !!!!!

6 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

Pictures of the black GS F are up on AT...inside the boot looks like it's just been used to pick up bags of sand from Wickes, o/s/f wheel could do with some help too .....don't think dealer has presented it in its best condition !!!!!

BMW selling a Lexus... says it all 🤣

6 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

They've probably just received it and put it up on without a decent valet. 

Would probably be okay once cleaned. Would like to see the state of the paint though 

The carbon is delaminating on the drivers door and on the passenger side of the dash. They must have used that abrasive cleaner or an air freshener must have dropped on it also 😤. Clearly looks to be another rare occurrence 😤😡

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rayaans said:

They've probably just received it and put it up on without a decent valet. 

Would probably be okay once cleaned. Would like to see the state of the paint though 

That's as maybe but it wouldn't attract me if I was in the market to buy 🤔 

4 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

BMW selling a Lexus... says it all 🤣

Hate to say it but our Lexus dealer has BMW and Merc on the forecourt and have done for about a year. I think they'll all so desperate for stock anything goes. Even our Merc dealer who would never dream of sticking non brand on the premises have a new 'section' with all sorts on it. 

49 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

That's as maybe but it wouldn't attract me if I was in the market to buy 🤔 

Many Lexus dealers do that. It's priced to sell as well but in this case I'd be looking to examine it personally and ensure any cosmetic stuff was sorted before collection. I can't see it hanging around too long. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BillNick said:

Anyone on here selling their Blue GSF just gone up on AT? Says private sale. Shame as I’d be interested in chopping my RCF at a dealership.

Pretty fair price as well factoring it's higher mileage.  Sunroof too, though not sure if it has ML stereo.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links