Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 hour ago, Texas said:

I know these cars are wonderful but I think this seller is aiming just a little too high! 

“Fully loaded” Hmmmm No ACC and No Moonroof!!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202103109999304

The seller really doesn't have a clue. 

I'm guessing he is used to German cars and has counted up every 'optional' extra and come up with a silly figure 😂 

Also, 5+ owners! 

Just note that you sharing your post code with the link 🙂 on AT you can always strip most of the link and just leave the advert number at the end e.g. https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202103109999304

As for the car - I see this very often on Lexus cars, just maybe not to this extent. People don't know what was optional and what was standard and because something like SE-L has extremely long list of standard features they assume this is fully loaded. Whereas reality is that there were only 4 options - Sunroof, ML, MM and ACC/PCS.

Clearly he is selling this car on another planet where IS250 is triple the price.

4 minutes ago, madasahatter said:

It seems he's pricing on mileage, i would say half the price if he is lucky.

Even then I remember there was car with 24k miles for £4690, with sunroof and with ML. Admittedly, it was last year - but I am not aware that IS250 would have tripled in value since.

I remember commenting that although car looked brand new, I would be concerned about it just considering the fact it was sitting for most of it's life. 

• Thanks 1

I am reluctantly putting mine up for sale next month - i thought i was asking too much for mine at 5500 before i saw this advert !! Mine is a 2006 SE-L with the moonroof option, 41k miles, Lexus 18" spider alloys, spoilers and 2 owners. Spotless inside and out .... is this a fair price for the car or am i dreaming?!

959595103_SmallJPEG.thumb.jpg.c4d91b8c28b1f43f96000cd4ade769d4.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, is200 Newbie said:

I am reluctantly putting mine up for sale next month - i thought i was asking too much for mine at 5500 before i saw this advert !! Mine is a 2006 SE-L with the moonroof option, 41k miles, Lexus 18" spider alloys, spoilers and 2 owners. Spotless inside and out .... is this a fair price for the car or am i dreaming?!

Whats next

17 hours ago, is200 Newbie said:

Anymore pics you can share?

That's a fair asking price selling privately. About 8 months ago I paid 5.8k for a 1 owner from new 82k on the clock SE-L with moonroof etc. 

12 hours ago, Ozzay said:

Whats next

I really dont know - dont really want to let this one go but wife wont drive it. Have 2 cars and will probably sell both and look for a smaller one - the only smaller one Lexus do is the CT ... not sure on these compared to the IS but have now been spoiled through years of driving the IS.

Was looking at an Astra sized one - possibly a Pug 308 but again don't know, hate buying cars as too much choice. Like to stay with Toyota, Yaris is too small really, might look at CT? 

WTF that dealer is really taking the P. Should change its name to Saw You Coming. Newie can I throw a replacement car into your pot? Ford Focus (ST variant) .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links