Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Club discount card- Acceptance

I was thinking of taking the new 2 year offer for £39 pounds to make use of a discount on servicing, however having phoned two local dealers (Cambridge and Edgware Road which is in the opposite direct) both said they no longer accept since the service now includes the relax warranty, are others still accepting? Before anyone accuses me of not doing my research, those are my two dealers I tried and it’s my experience. The dealers that would do a  “deal” for older cars are simply saying, not possible now due to relax warranty (not related to LOC) anyone else found this or may do in future.  Do people use the card for anything else, happy to purchase one if worthwhile.

I used mine for a minor service at Lexus Guildford. When dropping off car in he wrote add discount on the booking sheet.

However no discount was explicitly shown on final bill.

Final price was pretty much the same as initially quoted but with new windscreen wipers appearing to be thrown in as a freebie.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 4:46 PM, Casa1862 said:

Thanks for the reply, I have feeling acceptance is going to be an issue moving forward, Does halfords even accept the card now??

Yes had a Michelin tyre fitted this morning  to a Honda Jazz and worked fine 👍

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

You had a French tyre fitted on a Japanese car....won’t that result in electrical problems 😀

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

You had a French type fitted on a Japanese car....won’t that result in electrical problems 😀

Electricals fine except can't understand a ruddy word of the navigation 😎

2 hours ago, steve2006 said:

You had a French type fitted on a Japanese car....won’t that result in electrical problems 😀

Of course not - rubber is a great insulator 😄

19 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

Anybody else remember the Michelin TV advertising in the USA - 1980s I think - where they started to pronounce the name ‘properly’ i.e. sounding French. Turned out most Americans thought Michelin (Meesh-lan) was an American company and sales plummeted…so they reversed that particular decision 😆

• Haha 1

Just received a message from Lexus international. Informing me that the navigations platform used for all updates is the one they made in 2007. No wonder it is a bit difficult.

Dear , 

We inform you that these instructions, despite indicating 2007, is the same installation process for the entire range of Lexus vehicles, due they use the same platform.

However, in case of assistance in your installation, I recommend you to contact to our official Lexus workshops so that they can carry out the installation.

Best regards, 

Customer Experience

Still waiting to try out either card as they haven't arrived yet, will update once I do. Ordered my gold membership on 27.06, haven't received anything in the mail yet. I've sent a message on support, waiting to hear back. How long did it take your packets to arrive?

Hi 

I joined 8th June had my 'pack' a week or so later even asked for additional club stickers for the other lexus and they arrived free of charge shortly thereafter.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links