Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon...

kev dood

perhaps simon was reaching for his Number 6 Cigarettes from your top pocket??

It was strange.. but look at Si's face.. he was grinning

That's SOOOO not a good photo of me. I don't look very amused do I - Si says he was just spinning me round to look at the camera, but he's still laughing now :lol::blink:

Good day all, really enjoyed myself (nothing to do with the impromptu touch-up!!!)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are my photos

Please do not link these as the pics will change links over a course of time.

To view high res you need to wait for it to finish preview mode.. will take about 1 min to load as these are 3 meg images when selected on high res mode.

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/media

If you car is in this list then you can select a printer and have printes made online.

Hey guys,

I'm a lapsed club member (aka Snips) :-(

I dropped out when my life was taken over by a relocation to California - this weekend was my last in the UK for a while. I was driving back home this afternoon from visiting family to say goodbye. I was on the A34 heading towards Oxford when a line of Soarers came past my Vauxhall Astra hire car. You didn't notice me but you all looked and sounded great :ph34r:

I had to take time to check the site and see what you guys had been up to. Of course it was Gaydon...

Glad to see you having fun.

I'll be back driving a Lex asap, and I'll post photos ;-)

enjoy the Summer meets, wish I could be there.

Cheers,

Nige

Ok who is the wise guys shouting for me to slow down? i was only doing 5mph in a Corsa.......you think i can go any faster?....hehehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::lol::lol: :P :P

anyway, joke aside, it been a great day for me (even if i didnt have my car, and been told to park the Corsa behind a Saxo by Claire...Lol :crybaby::crybaby::lol::lol: ), the peeps i finally able to meet (sorry so many to mention here), also a bit disappointed i didnt able to talk to a few members, but still a very good day for me, I hope to see you all again soon guys and girls, roll on JAE 04.............

Hi, would like to say what a great day (my first gaydon)

enjoyed the trip up , sorry to the s/mimms lot :whistling: bit too early but at least we had time for a coffee.

to all the organisers well done :D

it was great to meet everyone and put lots of names to faces.

what a friendly bunch you all are

thanks again

john

Okay, I have a little more time now, so a better post...

Day started badly, with forgetting the time change, and bringing a member of the female species, it took a while to get out of the house. Thankfully I hadnt arranged to join a convoy.

I had spent the saturday washing and polishing the car, unfortuantly the rain and trucks on the journey made sure that was a waste of time...

So I ended up arriving late with a filthy car!!

But there was a huge turnout for LOC, a lot of members it was good to finally meet, and also get to meet some 'newer' ones too. sorry if i cant remeber your names.. :whistling:

Of course, it didnt take long until i was trying to clean the car (even though i wasnt going to), thanks to Snorkles (Steve-O's better half) for the water, and thanks to Paul for the tools...

It was a very well organised meet, and Steve/Si/Claire, those yellow jackets are very flattering!! :shifty:

Some lovely motors there too, the Black IS with Tezza bodykit and OZ rims was very nice...

Neil was showing off his new supercharger... cars coming on nicely mate :winky:

Dobedo, nice to see you've finally got your spoiler on!

Got to see Zee's new rims, mmmm, Blitz, very nice :D

Oh, and I also got to drool over Claires new GS, great motor... Im well jealous..

But good to meet everyone, sorry if it was a fleeting visit

the Black IS with Tezza bodykit and OZ rims was very nice...

Cheers Fidgits.

Was very nice to meet you all. It's very nice to be able to put faces to names now.

I really enjoyed the day and can't wait for JAE 04 now :D .

A big thanks to all the organisers, it was a good day, and it was nice to meet more of you guys!

Claire, i'll PM you bout ur IS later today.

I am a bit dissapointed that i'm not the only one with the spoiler (see avatar) on my car, there was 4 of them there! Never mind, they all looked good!

Stu :driving:

Hi all,

Many thanks for a great day!! Sorry I didn't stay all day, but I DID get back in time for Volvo in Canterbury......and I DID go out with a police driver in their V70R. I was stunned by his driving ability. Absolutely stunned.

Thanks to all the organisers for their efforts - a great day, which I truly enjoyed (even if I did get up with my clocks reading 5am!!!!!)

Thanks again

Tony

Oh PS: Fever.....the race is on !! ;)

Well - another fantastic meet!

Credit to Claire and Steve for a very well organised event. I personally was overwhelmed with the terrific turnout, particularly the soarers (who ruined it at the end....).

Great to meet lots of new faces, and apologies to all those I said I'd come back to talk too and didn't! I wanted to stay and chat to folks, but kept getting pulled away for one thing or another!

I look forward to meeting more of you at future meets this year!

Zee. :zee:

just for the record, i did take my camera, but not having net capabilities at home, i can't upload them there, we'll have to see if i can get away with it at work, if not, it'll be a long time til i can do it!

Stu

the Black IS with Tezza bodykit and OZ rims was very nice...

Cheers Fidgits.

Was very nice to meet you all. It's very nice to be able to put faces to names now.

I really enjoyed the day and can't wait for JAE 04 now :D .

Heres a couple of pics of it from TOC...

Pic 1

Pic 2

Hi all..

Just like thanks to Steve and Clair for organising this event :flowers:

It was a brilliant day, even though got off to a bad start, thanks guys for waiting for me on the M40. (by the way Duncan you car is Phat)

It was nice to meet some new faces and some old ones.. Apologies to those that i didn't meet..

RazRankin, good chatting to u mate, i see if i can get you the details of that track you was after..

We definatley had a better turn out than last year so hopefully JAE 04 will definatley be much bigger this year..

Looking forward to meeting up soon take carez :winky:

First of all I have to say big thanks to Steve, Claire and all the other organisers for a really good day from all the Soarer owners who turned up from TIF.

It was a fantastic day (bugger the weather at least we never got wet), the turnout was beyond our expectations.

I must also apologise profusley for the disgracefull exit from the car park, I had seen the request from Steve to behave when leaving but I FORGOT to tell the rest of them (Guilty as charged), I know the need to get to the pub was great (and none greater than mine). I can assure you this matter will be given greater consideration for any future events.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk