Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Well I contacted  my dealer and told him  that I wanted to cancel as I wasn't happy with the whole Lexus experience. They have done nothing but try and convince me to keep with them. They have even offered me 2  free services. They did say the likelihood of the car arriving end of July is unlikely and September is more likely. 

They know I ordered my NX before the price increase so I'm sure it would be easy to find a new customer. I thought they'd bite my hand of but seems they want to keep my custom.

Ordered 350H in February 2022 and ETA September 2022 - well, I wish you luck. One off the block is an opportunity for another. You are correct, in the short term, they are not losing anything by keeping your custom but stand to gain if you decide to leave. In the long term, if you leave, you probably never gonna come back if you find a reliable alternative. So good on your dealership for making that call.

21 hours ago, Disgruntled and grumpy said:

I ordered an no 350h on 6th November 2021 . I was told Lexus don’t let customers down and always err on the cautious side. They stated that it was unlikely to be here beginning of march 22 but definitely by April. In march I contacted the branch for an update to be told that my car was one of 121 cars that missed that group so to expect it in July. Now told that it missed the next batch too and not coming before September. How can that be? Branch have washed their hands of it and sent my emails to customer service. Fantastic service. For a company with a one hundred year plan, they don’t seem to know their backsides from their Lexus logo shaped elbows. If I could get an alternative elsewhere I definitely would. It’s time we started seriously complaining instead of sitting here grumbling. Badger the top brass every day.

I ordered a 350h F Sport with Takumi pack late Oct 21 via a broker - I can’t track my order via Lexus directly due to this. It’s interesting (and disappointing) to hear about the 121 cars missed - guess mine is one of them. The last update I got was 2 weeks ago and it was still not in the building stage. Current ETA is mid Sept 22 - I am not optimistic. It seems a lot of people who ordered a 350h in Oct/Nov/Dec 21 are in the similar situation. I wish Lexus could prioritise the 350h ordered last year instead of pushing 450h out sigh…

3 minutes ago, ApePat said:

I ordered a 350h F Sport with Takumi pack late Oct 21 via a broker - I can’t track my order via Lexus directly due to this. It’s interesting (and disappointing) to hear about the 121 cars missed - guess mine is one of them. The last update I got was 2 weeks ago and it was still not in the building stage. Current ETA is mid Sept 22 - I am not optimistic. It seems a lot of people who ordered a 350h in Oct/Nov/Dec 21 are in the similar situation. I wish Lexus could prioritise the 350h ordered last year instead of pushing 450h out sigh…

Well, you have definitely not missed anything by not having the app/website tracker. For some, it is still the same (order in progress) the day of order (last year) as it is, today. It is only useful when it goes to build as you get more frequent updates.

2 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Lexus has increased the price once again. The cheapest model starting £41k. 

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 1.15.27 pm.png

I can't see the 450h+ listed on the website at all! Is Lexus in the middle of a web site update? Can anybody else see the PHEV listed? Very odd.

13 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

I can't see the 450h+ listed on the website at all! Is Lexus in the middle of a web site update? Can anybody else see the PHEV listed? Very odd.

Here is the 450h+ 

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 3.52.03 pm.png

54 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

Here is the 450h+ 

Thanks Ivan, interesting that you can see it. I have tried 3 computers, apple MacBook, Samsung tablet, and Chromebook and none of them show me a 450 option, just a 350 2wd and 350 awd option.

8 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Am I reading it correctly. It states that the cost of the ordered Lexus may go into the 2023 spec and therefore may cost more. Which means we may be charged the 2023 price and if we don't like it we can cancel and get our deposit back??

15 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Am I reading it correctly. It states that the cost of the ordered Lexus may go into the 2023 spec and therefore may cost more. Which means we may be charged the 2023 price and if we don't like it we can cancel and get our deposit back??

That's how I read it... Once in production they will advise you price to build specifications available at the time... 

The price list is only for customers that hasn't put their order and deposit. If you have order before the new price list, they should honour the price that you have paid for the deposit. 

• Like 2

hmmm  I suppose it all depends when the 2023 spec comes into play. Then if your car goes into build 2023 spec the price will go up.

So the question is "when does the 2023 spec come into play?"

45 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

I think you are reading it correctly. I noticed the UX model page had an 'Importance Notice' prominently displayed and saying the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Guess it's understandable in the current supply situation.

KeoNX that's correct and has been confirmed by my dealer. My order placed and £500 deposit paid 27/11/21 Lexus NX 350h awd  2.5 5dr E-CVT Premium Pack/Lexus link pro Special metallic - Sonic grey £41,405 I won't be getting the electric seats . I have had conformation from the dealer and Lexus uk that the car has been built 

Yea my broker confirmed the price was protected as well. On the other hand, they have just told me the ETA is now pushed back for another 2 months so now it’s mid Nov 22… Will I see my car end of this year - very doubtful sigh.

22 hours ago, KoeNX said:

So the equivalent car that I ordered back in September last year (NX350h - Premium Plus Pack) is now nearly £4,500 more now than it was then.

Obviously Lexus (quite rightly you could argue) think they are on a winner with this car but I do wonder how many more price increases and delivery delays it will take before the NX "bubble" bursts and people start to look elsewhere.

Some news from across the channel.
I just received a call from my dealership. They are "locking" the swap date with my current long termer lease as planned in mid December. They recieved confirmation for production and delivery from LEXUS.

Wohoo that is Christmas in summer !

For the record :

- Order placed mid february

- Car is 450H+ Takumi

- Long term lease will be with Lexus own financial firm

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 3:53 PM, KoeNX said:

Here is the 450h+ 

Noted that the NX450h doesn't appear on the Lexus UK website configuration for some reason? Wonder if they are making changes for the 23MY spec?

Dealer confirmed my 450h is "at sea" but won't tell me which boat... They day as a lease order they don't get this information from Lexus! Annoying but at least it's on route!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Dealer confirmed my 450h is "at sea" but won't tell me which boat... They day as a lease order they don't get this information from Lexus! Annoying but at least it's on route!!

Do you have any more clues? Mine is on the Viking Adventure, which set sail on 27th June and is passing Singapore as I type this.

36 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

Do you have any more clues? Mine is on the Viking Adventure, which set sail on 27th June and is passing Singapore as I type this.

No, all I know is it was in build when I asked on 23rd May , so could have been done the day after, who knows... Chances are it is on the Viking I think, i would be lucky if it had made one of the earlier ones due next week.... 

30 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

No, all I know is it was in build when I asked on 23rd May , so could have been done the day after, who knows... Chances are it is on the Viking I think, i would be lucky if it had made one of the earlier ones due next week.... 

Mine didn't go into build until 6th June, a couple of weeks after yours. Keep your fingers crossed,  it could well be on an earlier boat. I reckon/hope the Viking Adventure will dock at Portbury around the 6th August.

33 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

I reckon/hope the Viking Adventure will dock at Portbury around the 6th August.

Currently scheduled for 29th July 👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links