Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

18 hours ago, NX350 HOPES said:

That's interesting...I ordered an nx350h premium pack on 24th Dec 21 and have been told April 23, Feb if I'm lucky! I have a feeling they are prioritising the orders that took place after the price rise

My 350h Premium pack was ordered 23/12/21 then modified a few days later (Decided to change paint from blue to sonic grey), have now collected it from dealer ( Lexus Coventry) on 10th September; very strange on the varying build / delivery times. 

Edited by Biffo
Year wrong in message

16 minutes ago, Mattsneaker said:

Well my 350h Premium/Link Pro ordered on 14th Feb is being delivered next Friday - cannot wait!

W H A T ? ?

How on earth have you managed that, my 350h Takumi was ordered on the 12th Feb (before you, just) and on the app it is still showing as "Order in progress", with my dealer saying eta of around April 2023.

#confused

3 hours ago, imgo said:

W H A T ? ?

How on earth have you managed that, my 350h Takumi was ordered on the 12th Feb (before you, just) and on the app it is still showing as "Order in progress", with my dealer saying eta of around April 2023.

#confused

Sorry!  I reckon it is down to the spec - perhaps takumi are taking longer (doesn’t make sense though)!

The missus and I took our grandson to Alton Towers for a few days this week. On the way home we passed the Toyota factory at Derby (where my car spent 4 long weeks prior to collection 😠) and coming out of the nearby slip road on the A50 was a car transporter carrying a full load of new NXs, so they are definitely not a figment of people's imagination 😄

In the 7 months I've owned mine and 4,500 miles driven so far, I still haven't seen another one on the road (apart from those above).

To those waiting for their cars, I would say hang in there - it will be worth the wait.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mattsneaker said:

Sorry!  I reckon it is down to the spec - perhaps takumi are taking longer (doesn’t make sense though)!

Hmm...my spec is identical to yours, was ordered a month earlier and I've been told April next year.  I'm pleased for you, but that is infuriating!

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

Hmm...my spec is identical to yours, was ordered a month earlier and I've been told April next year.  I'm pleased for you, but that is infuriating!

I too am pleased for Matt, but the seemingly random ETAs need addressing by Lexus, and to keep us informed. 

• Like 2

I agree entirely Simon. My 350h with premium pack ordered on the 2nd Jan originally for delivery in July was pushed back several times and as of early Aug was supposed to be delivered this month and has now been pushed back to June 23. Delivery dates seem to be all over the place regardless of when orders were placed and l for one am rapidly losing patience.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 3:09 PM, ABitterman said:

Thanks for for the quick responses, Inchcape Derby are looking into it. On a side note, was there a separate Multimedia handbook?

Philip,  Any feedback from Inchcape w.r.t the cosmetic damage?

4 minutes ago, Hillie said:

Philip,  Any feedback from Inchcape w.r.t the cosmetic damage?

I think Inchcape Lexus arrange a smart repair service to repair the door handle for him, and they wont replace a new handle with it

1 hour ago, EVANGELION said:

I think Inchcape Lexus arrange a smart repair service to repair the door handle for him, and they wont replace a new handle with it

Agreed.  I was also wondering is Inchcape would or have gone one step further to restore customer faith and confidence in the brand.

I ordered 4th November 2021 with expected delivery date late march 2022. NX350h premium and 14 inch Lexus link pro. Apparently it was one of only 121 in the country that missed its slot. Expected late July. Got put back and put back again. Just been notified 15/9/22 that it is built and left the factory. Dealer is embarrassed, Lexus UK don't even answer emails. Does anybody know how long it takes once it leaves the factory???

Received the same email this morning. My NX350h F-Sport with panoramic roof ordered 28th Nov ‘21 is built and just left the factory. I assume it’ll be on the same ship as yours. I think you’ll be looking at a pick-up at the beginning of November. 

Understand timescales can vary due to specification but the disparity we're seeing would ***** me off if I was waiting for a 350H. 

Loving my 450H+ so echo others comments of worth the wait, so hang in there!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 5:42 PM, imgo said:

W H A T ? ?

#confused

Same here I'd ordered 26 Feb and it's still showing order is being processed 

Hi all, 

Just to let you know, I ordered my NX 350H Premium Pack back in December (pre-xmas) and it arrived yesterday, just to provide some timescales! Although I've only owned it a day, loving it so far 🙂

• Like 1

Hi all, just text driven the NX 450h+, I wasn’t overly confident I was going to like the car having tried the previous generation NX which I didn’t like at all. I was completely blown away by how good the car was, a complete revelation. Anyway I’ve signed on the dotted for a new 450h+ F Sport with Takumi pack, F sport white with flare red leather. I’m told delivery should be next April. Can’t wait!

• Like 3

On 8/31/2022 at 5:09 PM, ABitterman said:

After just a 7 month wait, mines being delivered tomorrow morning . Nice to see they are getting it fully charged before delivery  

Don’t you just love New Car Day. Like a kid on Christmas Eve 😁

7E635317-6AB8-4984-B852-ED99C0958A96.jpeg

ordered mine 4th november.

just built!

All over the place. Ordered 350H premium end of Jan and been told build in progress and expect early Dec for delivery and was expecting Apr 23 reading some comments. Presume it's the wait for the next ship but hoping the typhoon is not now going to delay  things.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links