Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

23 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

I finally managed to get an update on my fleet order, the car has been built and is at sea, dealer expecting it end of April / early May. I've obtained the VIN but so far Lexus Link isn't giving me any more information on its progress (not even to show any form of timeline or progress).

Strange one but I found logging in to my account on the Lexus website gave a slightly quicker update than the app.

I placed my order for a 350h on 31st December with an expected delivery in June.   I have just been told that this will now be August - time will tell whether this will prove to be realistic.

My order was placed in middle of Jan, original due end of June, then move to August, and now seems September. Really frustrating and the date might be changing again. I consider to cancel the order to buy another brand.

• Sad 1

Nigel I've just got back from my dealership I placed my order 27th November for a Lexus NX 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT Premium Pack/Lexus link pro Special metallic - Sonic grey. delivery  now July . The dealership said once it goes into factory it will come down plus Lexus have stopped all exports to Russia 

2 hours ago, ZackLuk said:

My order was placed in middle of Jan, original due end of June, then move to August, and now seems September. Really frustrating and the date might be changing again. I consider to cancel the order to buy another brand.

I think that its the same problem or worse with other manufacturers. I know of a VW Tiguan that was ordered last August and promised for December is now looking like a May delivery. Think the Lexus is worth waiting for! 

1 hour ago, carboncopy said:

Update from the dealers - car due with them 6th May - ordered 14th December - starting to feel like one of the lucky ones

The 450s do seem to be on a quicker track than the 350s for some reason.

As I have a 350 on order, I think that's a disgrace.  If I had a 450 on order I'd think it was entirely reasonable 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RXtoNX said:

Just been advised by our dealer that Lexus are still, as of their update of yesterday, quoting June delivery for our 450h ordered on 31st Jan

We will wait & see

Interesting... My last update was 01/03 and they quoted mid-July for my 10/01 order...

• Like 1

@Caspa

All we can do is wait & see, I guess there is likely to be a few events which may influence this either way not yet foreseen.
TBH any deviation from the original delivery date, within reason, doesn’t bother me.

More important, from my perspective, is the fact that both the purchase price and p/x value are contractually locked in irrespective of what the resulting end delivery date is.

• Like 1

In the Lexus official website, it states the 500 deposit is refundable if the consumers change their mind. Is it really easy to get it refund from the dealership in reality? Have anyone experience on this scenario ? 

On 3/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, Andy B said:

Hi Alan. I'm interested in possibly having the front and rear chrome skirts fitted to my 350h. Are you saying that you had yours fitted by Lexus (Leeds)? I've asked my local dealer about them but they didn't think they were available.

Also if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible for you to post a better picture of the rear one please (maybe from straight on)? No rush for this and only if you don't mind. Thanks in anticipation. 

Hi Andy

I finally remembered to take a photo of the rear skirt this morning!

Sorry it's taken so long and the car is a little dirty. I couldn't get totally central due to the wife's car being in the way, but hope this okay?

Lexus NX - Rear Skirt.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alan Thompson said:

Hi Andy

Sorry it's taken so long and the car is a little dirty. I couldn't get totally central due to the wife's car being in the way, but hope this okay?

Hi Alan. Thank you very much for posting the photo. No need to apologise for any delay.

That gives me a good idea of what the rear looks like. 

Thanks again 👍

23 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

@Caspa

All we can do is wait & see, I guess there is likely to be a few events which may influence this either way not yet foreseen.
TBH any deviation from the original delivery date, within reason, doesn’t bother me.

More important, from my perspective, is the fact that both the purchase price and p/x value are contractually locked in irrespective of what the resulting end delivery date is.

Agreed, all about the deal being locked in. 

I think the next update will be bad news after seeing the earthquake. Renesas have closed three of their factories so further semiconductor supply issues for us all!

16 hours ago, ZackLuk said:

In the Lexus official website, it states the 500 deposit is refundable if the consumers change their mind. Is it really easy to get it refund from the dealership in reality? Have anyone experience on this scenario ? 

Yeah, I was refunded after securing a better deal. 

5 hours ago, Alan Thompson said:

Hi Andy

Gutted I had to take this option off mine as you can't have it with the TowBar apparently..... Will add on Front skirt when mine arrives, still got side steps though 🙂

8 hours ago, Caspa said:

Agreed, all about the deal being locked in. 

I think the next update will be bad news after seeing the earthquake. Renesas have closed three of their factories so further semiconductor supply issues for us all!

Yeah, I was refunded after securing a better deal. 

May I know how you can ask the dealership to refund? 

I did but his reply was that my estimate delivery date in the signed order form is not yet due. However, the Lexus official website mentioned the deposit can be refunded. Although the deposit is not the big amount, I want to know the consumer's right of cancelling order. I need the car for daily life indeed.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, ZackLuk said:

May I know how you can ask the dealership to refund? 

I did but his reply was that my estimate delivery date in the signed order form is not yet due. However, the Lexus official website mentioned the deposit can be refunded. Although the deposit is not the big amount, I want to know the consumer's right of cancelling order. I need the car for daily life indeed.

Thanks.

Only requirement was that I had to provide it in writing. They obviously did it through gritted teeth as they were losing a sale, but nothing they can do about due to consumer rights.

The delivery date not being due is completely irrelevant and so just the sales persons trying to not lose a deal.

Many people ordered before the demo vehicles were available and so orders were always seen as test drive dependant.

Interestingly my deposit was paid to Lexus UK but my refund came from the dealership itself (Steven Eagle).

The reality is you can cancel for no other reason than you simply changed your mind!

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

Only requirement was that I had to provide it in writing. They obviously did it through gritted teeth as they were losing a sale, but nothing they can do about due to consumer rights.

The delivery date not being due is completely irrelevant and so just the sales persons trying to not lose a deal.

Many people ordered before the demo vehicles were available and so orders were always seen as test drive dependant.

Interestingly my deposit was paid to Lexus UK but my refund came from the dealership itself (Steven Eagle).

The reality is you can cancel for no other reason than you simply changed your mind!

Thanks Mate for your advice. I believe Lexus is really a good brand producing great cars. However, long waiting time in UK without commitment is really desperate. 

1 hour ago, ZackLuk said:

Thanks Mate for your advice. I believe Lexus is really a good brand producing great cars. However, long waiting time in UK without commitment is really desperate. 

Have look at the waiting time for other brands, just the same if not longer. At least you are getting a better car.

• Like 1

Ah, so frustrating. I got the email saying that my new 450h+ F-Sport was on it's way to my Lexus centre on 4th March and here we are 2 weeks later and they still don't have it. I would have thought that they'd be desperate for the money. Hoping it'll be here next week.

Good morning, dealership informed me that my 450h+ ordered mid September can be collected this coming Friday 😃😁😄. If anyone is interested in a good low mileage Audi Q5 please let me know. Can't wait for Friday! Cheers. 

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links