Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My wait it over, 2 weeks felt like 2 years LC500 has landed

Winston

Hi all

i have just had my LC500 delivered last night at 10pm, it’s a 69 plate in Sonic red with the ochre interior 

didn’t get chance to drive it as had been out for a meal and had a few drinks, Put a tears for fears cd in the stereo 

and wow even though everyone say the Levinson is good it was still better than I expected. 
can’t wait to take it out later as have never driven one or seen one I had bought it from Lexus Wolverhampton over the phone

so excited to see in the daylight. Will post some pictures later if anyone is interested.

it’s 6.45 and it feels like getting up early at Xmas 

have a good everyone 

Winston

• Like 5

Not that I have the money, (and the parking spaces), I would have a ES300h (for long hauls up to the Lake District) and an LC500 convertible (for days like today, pottering about the Brecons), and keep my LS for old times sake.

Look forward to seeing some pics, the Lexus web site does not (IMHO) do the actual colours justice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Winston said:

Hi all

i have just had my LC500 delivered last night at 10pm, it’s a 69 plate in Sonic red with the ochre interior 

didn’t get chance to drive it as had been out for a meal and had a few drinks, Put a tears for fears cd in the stereo 

and wow even though everyone say the Levinson is good it was still better than I expected. 
can’t wait to take it out later as have never driven one or seen one I had bought it from Lexus Wolverhampton over the phone

so excited to see in the daylight. Will post some pictures later if anyone is interested.

it’s 6.45 and it feels like getting up early at Xmas 

have a good everyone 

Winston

Great stuff!

(By the way, did they do any discount on the price? Asking for a friend...)

Hi T

They were not really interested in giving any discount 

but after a lot of hard work back and forth I managed to get them to up my part ex by £500 and then knock another £250 of to make it a round number. Not much but as in the words of an unnamed supermarket chain

every little helps 

pictures to follow 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, rsdave said:

Totally stunning in every respect, such a beautiful colour! 😮

Thanks

just been out for a gentle drive as I am on holiday In Devon at the moment 

and nothing but tiny lanes for miles 

and it’s not fun squeezing past a tractor ( unless your a Tory MP)

• Like 2

That is a beautiful motor. Enjoy and please keep us updated on your thoughts as you get more experience with the car.

I was admiring a new silver/grey LC in a Lexus showroom last week and it looked lovely but I think the colour combination on yours is even better.

Have a great smiley time.

Thank you all

driving back to Bristol tomorrow so can give it a bit more of a blast

and I’ll let you know how I get on

have a good weekend everyone 

Congratulations Winston and what a beauty. IMHO, the best colour of the bunch albeit the blue isn't too far behind. I think I too would take it very carefully on Devons roads and certainly till you can judge the car width more precisely. Also bear in mind the extra width the door mirrors add to the car. Ask me how I know!

Sounds like an enjoyable spin up the M5 is calling........

• Like 1

Hi Brian

I am home back in bristol, and yes those lanes were tight with a lot of traffic must have folded those mirrors in and out 30 times

and a couple of squeaky bum moments, the locals just don’t slow down

But back home safe and sound, looking up old friends I haven’t seen for ages to casually pop round for a visit. Sad isn’t it🤭

• Haha 4

Winston - - she looks a cracker

If (just if) you tire of her in the next few days and wish to swap her for a 2014 RX450, (no cash adjustment!) please don't hesitate to contact me!!!!

• Haha 1

Thank you very much Illogan for the offer it is much Appreciate 

but she would have to look quite a bit better than the picture displaying 

on your post

48 minutes ago, Andy1974 said:

awesome looking car 🙂

Thank you Andy

After the drive back from Devon and all this rain we have had and being parked under a tree it is look a little bedraggled at the moment and I am scared to death to try to clean any of it off lest I do damage.

3 hours ago, Andy1974 said:

going to wash mine this morning after yesterdays rain contained sand looks like little orange spots all over it  and being white Does it no favours 

Yes Andy mine is covered in sand as well

thats what is worrying me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links