Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South Coast meet in September

20 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

David, I think it is safe to say that if someone objected to you coming along then it would be them that wouldn't be welcome 🙂

Thanks Shahpor..I'll try my best to get there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, speedfreek said:

I’m here already.  Nice and empty car park and the sun is out.

Sorry Gents, was stuck at Dartford Crossing for over 40 minutes with still over 90 minutes drive, I’ve just got home!……. Absolutely gutted but would of been well after 10 🥲……. Left at 7:15 as well 🥲

1 hour ago, Initial P said:

Oh was this just a breakfast meet then? I could make it but till after 11.

Not to sure tbh, but I was over two hours away and assumed people would of eaten and maybe found some roads for a blast 

Yeah will have to be another time my wife had her night shift changed to a day at last minute and with taking her to work I could only leave late & would have been with my 13 month teething boy so it was a bit of a mission.

image.thumb.png.931a6df90f3aaeb99498b63d3ec2dec8.png

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who attended, more than expected, which is always a delight, good to put some names to usernames and their cars 😛. As previously requested (and has started), could any pics taken be uploaded onto this thread please?!

• Like 2

Just now, hockeyedwards said:

Thanks to everyone who attended, more than expected, which is always a delight, good to put some names to usernames and their cars 😛. As previously requested (and has started), could any pics taken be uploaded onto this thread please?!

Sure thing hock eyed wards 😂

Only a couple I decided to keep, I’m no photographer!

A2DE84FA-F66E-4F36-96C1-A21CADE6C9C0.jpeg

FB4BD2BA-A7BF-4ABE-A683-B9BA81EBAB21.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Therickster said:

Great to meet you guys today, a great way to spend a Saturday morning!12785B56-03E9-493C-A046-4DC24069720A.thumb.jpeg.6ef7cf4053c27c6c759a9dad28e90e4e.jpegB1C7B091-E63B-4B3B-BB88-6908FEC8967E.thumb.jpeg.5510a1fc58b5845a1658a63910c0d98a.jpeg

Great photos,great morning,great company,and finally,great cars....anybody interested in swapping  a V8 engine for a nice quiet,slow,2.5 four with a huge Battery?..no,I didn,t think so.

David

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was great meeting everyone!  Some nice cars as well 🙂

I did suggest to Rob that he uploads his photos onto a new thread in case others wanted to see and didn't want to trawl through pages to find them, so perhaps we should collate them all in one place for ease of finding?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Was great meeting everyone!  Some nice cars as well 🙂

I did suggest to Rob that he uploads his photos onto a new thread in case others wanted to see and didn't want to trawl through pages to find them, so perhaps we should collate them all in one place for ease of finding?

Yes please.

• Like 1

Great to meet everybody and share the Lexus love.  Some excellent discussion which gave me the confidence to push mine harder on the way home, I've clearly been underusing! Apologies for skipping off first (I think), domestic commitments are high at the moment.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, speedfreek said:

I’m here already.  Nice and empty car park and the sun is out.

Good to meet you guys today. Sorry if the TVR was a bit loud. Who knows whether we come back to the Lexus for in the future…….

• Like 2

That was an excellent gathering, and it was nice to meet the folk and their cars. Good venue too it got a big plus from me as they did me fried bread with my breakfast. I haven't seen so many F cars since Simply Japanese many years ago.

If the location is okay might be worth doing it again there.

Some nice photo's too

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

With permission, I'd like to download the photos and stick across on the LOC facebook group if that's ok with everyone? 🙂

Fine by me.  Have we had the proper photos from the guy that was using a camera yet?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links