Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All, forgot to mention that at my service on Monday I was informed that there is a safety recall that was issued last week for a fuel pipe in the tank and we will be getting letters.  Parts aren’t going to be arriving at dealers until the new year.  A grew different models were mentioned but can’t confirm if the GSF is also affected.

My RCF is a 2018 and is in on the 29th to get done.  

• Like 2

Yep mines got a recall, that’ll be a nice 4hr drive to nearest lexus dealership then 😆 the joys of living so far up north is that i get a nice long run to lexus Edinburgh or Glasgow… 

This recall affects GS, GS F, IS, RC and RC F vehicles produced between January 2012 and August 2018.

So either ISF fuel pipes are made of sterner stuff, or Lexus CBA going back that far xD

*EDIT*

Wait, no, they issued a recall for the ISF pipe like 6-7 years ago, I'd forgotten about that haha.

4 hours ago, Duggie B said:

Government recall site shows that both our 2018 GS 300h and 2019 GS-F models are part of the recall, we shall await to be contacted by Lexus 🙄 !!

I reckon these fuel pipes must causing our interior carbon delamination.. @F.A. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BTCC_ Racer said:

Just checked my isf is on the recall.

What the reason for this? E10 fuel?

How did you find that out?

Oh, I just saw on the Lexus.eu site there's a recall on the ISF airbag, does that apply to UK too?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ubersonic said:

How did you find that out?

Oh, I just saw on the Lexus.eu site there's a recall on the ISF airbag, does that apply to UK too?

I checked on the MOT site there is a tab at the bottom to check recalls. On the Lexus site there is no recall against my reg, its only go on the mot site since the 9th of December so im assuming Lexus would write a letter in a few weeks?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links