Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

5 hours ago, malcolmw said:

@Deb

We have exactly the same picture as you. Our order for the NX350h P+Pack + Pano Roof was placed in May 22.

Malcolm:  If it's any consolation, my order (same spec as you) was placed at the beginning of March 2022.  My dealer called two weeks ago to advise that it had just moved to build status.  The app took another week to register the change from "processing order", so it's taken 13 months from placing order to get to this point.

8 hours ago, WhiteHart said:

On a selfish note, I have just had good news. My new NX has “LEFT THE FACTORY” 

IMG_1378.thumb.jpeg.0ab3502e51467142942bc600b7a1066e.jpeg

Could I ask when you ordered?

15 hours ago, HMT said:

Hi Gary, I fully understand your frustration with regard to getting info - all of my updates have been from Lexus CS and not my dealer.  My car is now on its way but still do not have a date for delivery.

with regard to not seeing your order on the app ( and My Lexus) I did a post about this recently but it does appear to be happening to more and more people.

you cannot add the order it is linked to the Lexus database via your email address and should be there automatically.  The add scree is only if you buy a physical car with a vin .

Like you my order did not appear - I contacted Lexus CS, they called me back, went through all the info and then had to pass onto their tech team - took them a couple of weeks to sort out.  Others have had a “quick” fix by discovering a discrepancy between the email address on the app to that held on the order.

hope you get some positive news soon

Yes, make sure your email address on the app is the same as the dealer is using. I had that exact problem and was fuming that my app didn't bring up my order for weeks. When I realised the problem I had to delete the app and reinstall with the correct email address at login et voila! Good luck! 

I ordered a 450 in the Uk about a month ago, guesstimated October delivery. A Note has just been added to the Uk website to say Current hybrid delivery is Q2 2024 at the earliest……

Good afternoon everyone,

This is my first post since i got my new NX350h AWD in sonic white on 26th September last year. I have had the car 30 weeks tomorrow, but by a fluke my order was delivered in only 16 weeks, so dead lucky.👍👍🚙

I ordered the car on 6th June, initially very disappointed to be told that lead time was 56 weeks, but my Kodiaq 4WD was a good car, so not the end of the world. Received an email from Lexus in Japan on 25th July, saying that they had started to build my car! I thought ' Aye, someone will have taken out half a dozen locking wheel nuts from Stores out in Japan' 😀

Then received another email from out east dated 5th August saying that the car was completed, and would be shipped to UK on next car carrying ferry. By this time i  realised that it was probably not a case of mistaken identity, dealership ( Sheffield) were shocked but quickly confirmed that there was now a chassis number assigned against my order.

Nobody had a clue why my luck was in, to be honest, waiting 56 weeks for a new car takes all the gloss & excitement off the order. I know reading this site, that some NX350h/450h orders have taken well beyond a year to fulfil. I take my hat off to all those people who have exhibited the patience of Job, often it seems being kept in the dark by ( probably) embarrassed Lexus dealerships.

The 350h is undoubtedly the best car i have ever had, well finished, zero rattles!! spacious, terrific paint finish, are there any other manufacturers with a better paint finish?

It handles pretty well, is a swift car, and has averaged over 45mpg in the 6175 miles i have covered so far. The only things i don't like about the car are having to switch the lane departure alert system off before each journey. ( Feel that once switched off, then that should be the default setting)  Also think that the satellite navigation system isn't great, and that the rear doors are a bit 'tinny' reminiscent of the Sierra when that came out in 1982.😀 Nitpicking really, it's a great 'motor' as Del Boy would have said.🚙

I'd had my car 92 days before i saw another one whilst driving on the M56 towards Wales, and have only seen one other since, plus a couple of 450hs in that time. Mind you, with the long lead times experienced since launch, should i be surprised? 

Best wishes to everyone. Here is our car pictured in Doncaster Park & Ride on 1st October,- a car out on it's own, the only one parked up at shortly after 0900hrs. There were only 5 cars in the large car park when we returned after 1500hrs! Mind you, it was £4.40 apiece return on the bus.😀🚌 Steve.

IMG_20221001_091157992_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Stephen Gibson said:

Good afternoon everyone,

This is my first post since i got my new NX350h AWD in sonic white on 26th September last year. I have had the car 30 weeks tomorrow, but by a fluke my order was delivered in only 16 weeks, so dead lucky.👍👍🚙

I ordered the car on 6th June, initially very disappointed to be told that lead time was 56 weeks, but my Kodiaq 4WD was a good car, so not the end of the world. Received an email from Lexus in Japan on 25th July, saying that they had started to build my car! I thought ' Aye, someone will have taken out half a dozen locking wheel nuts from Stores out in Japan' 😀

Then received another email from out east dated 5th August saying that the car was completed, and would be shipped to UK on next car carrying ferry. By this time i  realised that it was probably not a case of mistaken identity, dealership ( Sheffield) were shocked but quickly confirmed that there was now a chassis number assigned against my order.

Nobody had a clue why my luck was in, to be honest, waiting 56 weeks for a new car takes all the gloss & excitement off the order. I know reading this site, that some NX350h/450h orders have taken well beyond a year to fulfil. I take my hat off to all those people who have exhibited the patience of Job, often it seems being kept in the dark by ( probably) embarrassed Lexus dealerships.

The 350h is undoubtedly the best car i have ever had, well finished, zero rattles!! spacious, terrific paint finish, are there any other manufacturers with a better paint finish?

It handles pretty well, is a swift car, and has averaged over 45mpg in the 6175 miles i have covered so far. The only things i don't like about the car are having to switch the lane departure alert system off before each journey. ( Feel that once switched off, then that should be the default setting)  Also think that the satellite navigation system isn't great, and that the rear doors are a bit 'tinny' reminiscent of the Sierra when that came out in 1982.😀 Nitpicking really, it's a great 'motor' as Del Boy would have said.🚙

I'd had my car 92 days before i saw another one whilst driving on the M56 towards Wales, and have only seen one other since, plus a couple of 450hs in that time. Mind you, with the long lead times experienced since launch, should i be surprised? 

Best wishes to everyone. Here is our car pictured in Doncaster Park & Ride on 1st October,- a car out on it's own, the only one parked up at shortly after 0900hrs. There were only 5 cars in the large car park when we returned after 1500hrs! Mind you, it was £4.40 apiece return on the bus.😀🚌 Steve.

IMG_20221001_091157992_HDR.jpg

Great that you are enjoying your car 😀

21 hours ago, Stephen Gibson said:

Very lucky indeed. I’m now heading towards the first anniversary of placing my order still without any progression at all, having passed the 11 month mark last week. I’m genuinely interested if my own dealer is embarrassed by this situation or, as I suspect is more of the case, they couldn't care less.

Waiting this length of time with no news or any hope certainly does take the shine off the whole experience. As I’ve said before in this thread - I'm fed up with it all now and it'll be something I will be bringing up with the dealer when (or if, rather...) the time comes. I've no idea how I’ll react when I get so much as a build date, yet alone actually receiving the car - which I have my doubts will ever happen. The factory does seem to 'pick and choose' what orders they want to fulfil, regardless of how long people have been waiting.

The only saving grace is that I've read what are generally complimentary comments towards the NX.

Hi! This may be a little bit out of topic so apologies in advance. I am just concerned about the interior colour specifically the dark rose tahara red interior. On the site, it does look like more of a dark red colour but when I saw actual pictures of it, it looks more of a bright red colour. Can anyone provide a feedback about it? Thanks in advance. I have attached the said pictures below.

The dealer said that my NX350h will be built on July so I might have some time left to alter the interior in case.

Screenshot_20230501-113145_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113138_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113310_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113249_Chrome.jpg

We have the Dark Rose interior in our existing NX300h which we have had for 4 years. However, ours is leather and not Tahara. Unless they have changed the colour dramatically, it is a very nice dull red (not like the Flare on the F-Sport).

We have ordered the same interior on our new NX350h (if it ever arrives!)

• Thanks 1

Many Lexus interior are hard to get right on pictures. Dark rose will often be digitally processed into more bright red. Screenshot of your app seems closer to the real thing.
Same thing happens with palomino / beige interior 

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2023 at 3:28 PM, DC__ said:

Hi! This may be a little bit out of topic so apologies in advance. I am just concerned about the interior colour specifically the dark rose tahara red interior. On the site, it does look like more of a dark red colour but when I saw actual pictures of it, it looks more of a bright red colour. Can anyone provide a feedback about it? Thanks in advance. I have attached the said pictures below.

The dealer said that my NX350h will be built on July so I might have some time left to alter the interior in case.

Screenshot_20230501-113145_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113138_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113310_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230501-113249_Chrome.jpg

I've got the dark rose interior and would say that is a good description. It is not a 'bright red' and I really like it. Pictures do vary, as do the monitors they are viewed on, so I understand your concern. If there is any chance of viewing one at a dealer or elsewhere, that is by far the best way to judge if you will be happy with your choice.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your response guys. I became a bit worried as I have ordered the dark rose and prefer the dark red colour as well rather than a bright red one. 

Just had an email from my dealership stating that my NX350h Takumi (ordered 12th February 2022) has today gone into build. Yippee. They also sent a screenshot of their computer system showing "In  Build", so no BS. The LexusLink app has not updated as yet.

The long long wait is almost over, at least things are starting to move quicker now for everyone. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, imgo said:

Just had an email from my dealership stating that my NX350h Takumi (ordered 12th February 2022) has today gone into build. Yippee. They also sent a screenshot of their computer system showing "In  Build", so no BS. The LexusLink app has not updated as yet.

The long long wait is almost over, at least things are starting to move quicker now for everyone. 

Great news 😀

• Thanks 1

Just got email saying my NX450h has now arrived ( left factory email was 5th April)

if it was not for all the comments regarding delays at Derby I would be hopefull of delivery later this month, but think June might be more realistic. !

Anyone got any info on the delays - mud flaps, locking wheel nuts, key fobs or anything else ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HMT said:

Just got email saying my NX450h has now arrived ( left factory email was 5th April)

if it was not for all the comments regarding delays at Derby I would be hopefull of delivery later this month, but think June might be more realistic. !

Anyone got any info on the delays - mud flaps, locking wheel nuts, key fobs or anything else ?

Great news Harry !

Took mine around 3 weeks from port to dealership in France. I will bet on a mid-June delivery (with one key fob) 

2 hours ago, NiCoRe said:

Great news Harry !

Took mine around 3 weeks from port to dealership in France. I will bet on a mid-June delivery (with one key fob) 

Thanks Nicolas, it looks like you were correct with Morning Calypso, got the email a few hours after it docked, thanks for that information, and I have been tracking it !
can you help with your signature - I can make out the right hand image, but cannot see what it is looking at

My avatar is the rightmost part if my licence plate with the Normandy flag and its 2 lions (we call them cats). Just to remember 1066 😇

my signature pic itself is a fake french licence plate with Midori spelled in japanese. 

Happy that my amateur ship tracking routine gave you a little headway. 

• Like 1

Here is a link I picked up from another thread

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-12024471/How-long-takes-new-car-delivered-Britain.html?ico=mol_desktop_money

My NX 450+ had a build date of April with delivery in June. Build date has now been pushed back to November. This is going to cost me a significant sum as my current BMW will now require a major service and a new warranty.

Hi there, 

Finally after 1 year and 3 Months, I got the notification they've started building my 305H Takumi in Sonic Grey, realistically what kind of time frame am I looking at from build to pick up from dealer, I'm kind of hoping it'll be around September for the 73 Plate or is that wishful thinking. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links