Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

Those coming from the south can meet at the huge lay-by on the slip rd from the M25 or the BP garage further up the A3.

where are the 'southerners' coming from ?

Anyone coming past J5 of the M3 ?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can a moderator be in charge of ONE page, stating under heading for Sout, South East, Midlands, North, North West, North East etc?

And can this list be edited every time with each attendees log in name under the region and where they are going to meet up with others? :)

Just back from hols! My leggier, taller, thinner (and single) friend will be coming along with my husband - just in case any of you think I've resorted to plastic surgery!!

They'll meet you there though if that's ok - may have to work in the morning.

Just back from hols! My leggier, taller, thinner (and single) friend will be coming along with my husband - just in case any of you think I've resorted to plastic surgery!!

They'll meet you there though if that's ok - may have to work in the morning.

Mmmmmmmmm.

So we will see you at JAE though?

I'll grill your friend for all the goss before I meet you then :P

As long as you stick to grilling her and not roasting her you should be okay :devil:

Claire, does your mate like nice quiet fat lads :innocent:

Are you not coming at all then?

Nah, can't come to this - my company's just been bought out and all the announcements are taking place next week, so I'm going to be a busy beanie!

I'm definitely coming along to JAE though - looking forward to it!

BTW if anyone is coming through Guildford you might find a bit of a queue in the town centre cause of road works, at least there was on Saturday when I drove through.

See you all soon fellas, just thought of something we should of done...

We could have got an alan partridge pic off the net - like this:

http://www.alan-partridge.co.uk/multimedia...res/Alan003.jpg

Then we could have cropped it, made it life size then all stood at the show wearing them and going "AH HA!"

Anyone live near the show who'll get chance to do this for the grin?!

I agree, top marks for arranging that.

first TV prog filming i have gone to/been part of.

good to see Jezza, james and richard werent up their own ****s and were happy to chat with the audience between takes.

I know some members on here are likely to be very prominent in a LOT of the camera shots when screened on sunday night. Couldnt miss you Scorpion.

Good to meet some new faces, didnt get to speak with everyone, but JA is almost upon us-----beer-a-hooeys a plenty will flow, there'll be more time then. :D

Yes, a HUGE thanks to Paul, and his buddy on the inside...

Great to see the old faces, and a couple of new ones... and Colin, I guess the best laid plans dont always work out!

A fantastic day out!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk