Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

good stuff paul.... met a few more new faces..and had a good chat with others that i previously hadnt..got a few pics... also had a chat to mr c..

who to the pic of him with us lot????? and at least he rates us better than the scooby guys...lol

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh babysitting duty`s over :lol:

what a nice day

big thanks to paul for arranging this :D :D

and well done for everyone who travelled so far to come

nice bagels dave

shame about the tea

will send dentist bill your way :lol:

and Colin, I guess the best laid plans dont always work out!

A fantastic day out!

:winky:

whats that all about?

never mind Col... i'll explain at JAE.

Oh and Chris.. please tell me Sophie wont be making an appearance at JAE! :shutit:

That was a good day.

Thanks goes to Paul for arranging this.

Nice to meet up with old/new faces and to see some nice cars too,Ian is the new TV star of LOC :winky: he was in nearly every shot,and i accidently got in 1 too :D thank g.o.d for widescreen :lol::lol:

Didn't expect tea/coffee and biscuits,cheers Top Gear

and i accidently got in 1 too

Everyone saw ya running across the studio........ Not that I was trying all day for my 5mins of fame

EVERYONE LOOK FOR ME NEXT TO THE NEW FORD GT40!!! :whistling: shhhhh :lol:

well i think i am in maybe 2 shots.. 1 for sure next to the toyota.. with ryan

and he did not give us any stick when we mentioned the club... but in his words.. " omg i am surrouded by lexus owners all with scalding hot coffee"..lol

Oh and Chris.. please tell me Sophie wont be making an appearance at JAE! :shutit:

Fargo, cheers for a top day out....

everyone said it all really although surprised noone mention the volvo moutning the manhole cover :D

Have to disagree with Ian's comment on Sophie lol

everyone said it all really although surprised noone mention the volvo moutning the manhole cover :D

so tell us then

dont recall it :yawn:

while we were all at the pub a vovle decided to drive along the pavement (as you do) only problem was a manhole cover caught the underside of the car, flipped over, jammed in his manifold and left the volvo sitting off the ground :D :D :D

looked very funny at the time, not the normal sort of accident you see....

At least when Ian went over he had the decency to say he was just being nosey :D

Good day guys, good to see everyone again, and all the new faces I haven't met before (that's lots then) don't remember meeting Javadude though?

Got some pics here:

Clarkson loves Lexus

One tall presenter

Great shirts boys :D Mat - are you trying to intimidate Clarkson?

Only other shot I took which was in focus - random stage shot :whistling:

Thanks for sorting this Fargo, was a good day, just a shame what happened onthe way back :(

:flowers::flowers::flowers: Many Many thanks to you Paul for arranging a Top day out....I have to say a brilliant first meet.....Will upload the pics as soon as i get a chance.....i saw the volvo...didnt see it happen but looked like he tried to pull a fast one :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:.......Great to finally meet peaople and put faces to names.....i didnt speak to all of you but judging by everyones comments on Ians shirt ...you had the lowered blue IS....nice motor mate B).....whos was the black is with the high level spoiler and i think it had HKS on the back??

so tell us then

dont recall it :yawn:

while we were all at the pub a vovle decided to drive along the pavement (as you do) only problem was a manhole cover caught the underside of the car, flipped over, jammed in his manifold and left the volvo sitting off the ground :D :D :D

looked very funny at the time, not the normal sort of accident you see....

At least when Ian went over he had the decency to say he was just being nosey :D

Actually it was Colin & I who went over... and i said we wanted to see if we could help :whistling: it was Colin who was honest about us just being nosey!

glad all had a good time..

i think fidgits avator title needs to be "film camera hoar"

moi??? :unsure: As Ryan said, I was moved out of the first shot (which Colin is dead centre).. and Im only in one or two other shots...

Actually, I just worked out... everytime there was a possibility of being on camera.. I was stuck between some very good looking women (who i didnt know).. as enjoyable as that was, perhaps i need to convince the other half i was stuck at the back, and there is really no point us watching the show on sunday :whistling:

i didnt speak to all of you but judging by everyones comments on Ians shirt ...you had the lowered blue IS....nice motor mate B).....whos was the black is with the high level spoiler and i think it had HKS on the back??

Yes that was me... erm, living up to my name ;)

The black one your mentioning is Fever I believe..

Oh and Aido, great pics... although a slightly unsettling one of me!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk