Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet

DUNCAN

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna have ya supercharger gus but my insurance co didnt warm to it too well and im not forking out a small fortune for the extra premium just yet. insurance will come down a hell of a lot once ive moved, more than half in fact - a mixture of being the grand old age of 27 (jan) and moving away from manchester.

You could have a nice pair of insurance friendly PIAA bulbs though John. :lol::lol:

B) how much do ya want for these bulbs gus?

I will be there as me has found out got nowt to do that weekend apart from look after the little-en. Any body bringing there other alfs?

BIG APOLOGISES GUYS I’VE BEEN LANDED WITH WORKING OVERTIME ON SUNDAY. THE GREAT NORTH RUN. ITS ONE OF THOSE, YOU WILL VOLUNTEER WONT YOU :excl: . I’LL BE STANDING ON THE ROAD SIDE ALL DAY, I HOPE IT DOESN’T RAIN.

WHAT CAN I SAY BUT I’M :tsktsk: GUTTED. REALLY WANTED TO COME TO THIS MEET

SORRY ONCE AGAIN LETS HOPE I CAN MAKE THE NEXT, HAVE A GOOD ONE

DODGY :angry:

Ok Charged up 3 set of batteries, everything set up, so will be bring my electric touring car with me (not with the IS200 body shell thus) :) :) :) ....i will be coming in my black B** :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: wont get the Lexus back till next week fingers cross :whistling::whistling::whistling: , still doing some mod to the bonnet.....and waiting for max power to do the damn photo shoot..... :angry::angry::angry::angry:

BIG APOLOGISES GUYS I’VE BEEN LANDED WITH WORKING OVERTIME ON SUNDAY. THE GREAT NORTH RUN. ITS ONE OF THOSE, YOU WILL VOLUNTEER WONT YOU :excl: . I’LL BE STANDING ON THE ROAD SIDE ALL DAY, I HOPE IT DOESN’T RAIN.

WHAT CAN I SAY BUT I’M :tsktsk: GUTTED. REALLY WANTED TO COME TO THIS MEET

SORRY ONCE AGAIN LETS HOPE I CAN MAKE THE NEXT, HAVE A GOOD ONE

DODGY :angry:

:lol::lol::lol: you can never rely on the police turning up on time!

seriously mate its a shame you cant make it, would have been good to meet you.

im sure you'll make the next one :winky:

Oh No, I cant make it on Sunday - Ive gotta go to Holland for some meetings. Next Time though Maz, I will give you a thrashing. Ive had the TNX tuned with a monster induction kit and tuned exhaust - 60mph+ now mate !!, with a 0-60 time of about 2.2 seconds. My HPI is in bits cos I wrapped it and smashed the front differential, and the subaru is half built awaiting slipper gear.

See you at the next meeting mate. Monster Truck V Lexus B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk