Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Area Mini Meet 11am 17/10/2004

DaveEllen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK,

Thought someof you may be interested in meeting up at the NT property at Chartwell near junc 6 of the M25.

Its Winstons Churchills old house with large garden and a large picnic area where we can park up easily.

Admission to the car park etc is free you only have to pay if you go into the house proper. There is a first rate cafe on site for food & beverages.

Anyone with dogs will be OK as there is plenty of space for them to run about & annoy everyone :winky:

I suggest meeting up at 11am.

Dave

ATTENDEES

Dave & kami

Barrie & Jane

Scarface

Mr & Mrs Scorpion

Mr & Mrs Grove (?)

The Don

Craig

Am I not allowed then, as my names not on the list :unsure:

Have you got a NAVI address yet Dave .... :driving:

for those coming from the M25 heathrow side

pull off jct 6

take 3rd exit on roundabout A22

those coming dartford side:

pull off jct 6

take 1st exit on roundabout A22

then:

take 1st exit next roundabout, heading to oxted A25

keep going till you reach westerham

and the end of the village take the right turn B2026 (hosey hill)

then 2nd left into mapleton road

and chartwell is on this road

as pete says it is well signposted

its national trust so they will be brown coloured signs

alternativly those coming from dartford way can take the m25 but carry on to the A21 towards sevenoaks , then take the second turn off to the A25 towards westerham

Failing that..all meet as dobedo's and convoy down there. :D

Yep im going but dont know what time i'll be there.

feel free :D

starts at 11.00

so i shall be leaving at 10.50

got to allow for traffic :lol:

Can someone update the list to see how many are attending. :D

Just for you Pete :D

List of Attendees:

Dave & Kami

Claire & Keiron

Scarface

Jiberjaber

Steve Walter

Marcus

Chis the Don

Steve Audio

Craig

Mark Tsang

Whitie

Cdave

Me & Bazza

and last but not least.........you and your good lady wife :P

Chartwell has a very nice licenced restaurant........but there are also quite a few nice country pubs in the area (Edenbridge/Four Elms etc) so maybe we can invade 2 places on the same day :o

Sorry Peep's got to wiggle out of this one...

I have to go and pick up mother and baby from Victoria, and do the good deed for Judy since she's the one and only :winky:

DaveE, don't you worry about those sensor things , you'll get them.

CDave As for the HID thing , can hook up one evening if you like me to fit as we are only 4 miles apart or so should only be an hour fit max.

I have to go and pick up mother and baby from Victoria, and do the good deed for Judy since she's the one and only :winky:

CDave As for the HID thing , can hook up one evening if you like me to fit as we are only 4 miles apart or so should only be an hour fit max.

stop wiggling stevey

mothers and babies are welcome

:D

Would like to make this one myself but have a wedding and reception in swanley tomorrow and have a feeling i will still be over the limit sunday morning ,shame though would have got the kids out for the day and it's not that far either

bottom burps............Mr Fargo was going to give you the rad panels :whistling:

have to leave this as a last minute desicion now.. I and the family have got this cold bug thing thats going around its not nice and to be honest we all feel like ****... so we will see how we feel tonight and in the morning.

craig

anyone that is going.. could i meet up with them to give a rather large package that needs to go to dave.. as im in germany sunday..

coudl anyone make it to the ace today..bazza...pete..

You should of rang me man as i was round fevers today :)

That'll be the one you didn't get an answer from then. ;)

In future plz take note:

Mon-Fri (07.30 - 17.00) Company phone

Before/outside of these times and w/ends (personal mobile)....

Why didn't you try this one after you got no reply from co mobile.?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk