Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Prolex-uk Strut Braces (not S/c)

Dave-Ellen

OK,

As well as the UK produced IS200/300 strut braces that will fir N/A & S/C’d cars I have the version which will only fit the IS200/300 n/a cars. This are now ready for production

I have 5 with black tower bars and 20 with blue tower bars on the way.

I can offer 5 only at the special price of £135 delivered to your door inc everything !!!

SteveL has a black one ordered

Cant remember the other people interested……so please PM me ASAP to reserve your strut brace. I require payment with order with delivery being direct to you in 2/3 week. Will sort out details by PM :whistling:

Normal price will be £150 so be quick !!!

THIS WILL NOT FIT SUPERCHARGED CARS OR ALTEZZAS.

The UK made highly polished brace will retail at £210 inc P&P & VAT (UK only) and will be available in 2/3 weeks as well its been trial fitted to a n/a IS just need a s/c’d car to test it………………this is all sorted !

prolex_strut_brace_001.sized.jpg

a>

strut_brace2_001.sized.jpg

I'm confused (which is not too hard to do to me sometimes...)

There 135 quid if I order now, or if I wait till later there 210 quid ?? The wording is not too clear :)

What benifit do I get from fitting a strut brace then? (apart from something extra to clean under the bonet :) )

I'm confused (which is not too hard to do to me sometimes...)

There 135 quid if I order now, or if I wait till later there 210 quid ?? The wording is not too clear :)

What benifit do I get from fitting a strut brace then? (apart from something extra to clean under the bonet :) )

my apologies..........

I'm doing 2 types of strut brace.

this one is 135 now or 150 later.............made in the far east.

the £210 is made here..........thinner shineir and etched and arguably better qualitity.

what do they do ?

they help stiffen up the car by firming up the moncoque chassis............

negligible.............but noticeable & something extra to shine up !

So will it stop me from wallowing round corners then or is that a more drastic springs and shocks replacement requireed for that ? (I dont want to go to far with modifications as the car is still less than a month old :) )

So will it stop me from wallowing round corners then or is that a more drastic springs and shocks replacement requireed for that ? (I dont want to go to far with modifications as the car is still less than a month old :) )

You would want to change the anti-roll bars to make the biggest difference to cornering.

All sounds to much wrt to the new car warentee for me at the moment :)

Maybe you should take a ride with somebody who has changed their roll bars - you may change your mind.

Like someone local....<cough cough> :whistling:

:D Yeah.. but the car is only 1 month old so I am a bit nervous of makeing any significant structural alterations just yet - give it a year and that might change :)

I dont mind bolting somethings on... parking sensors, car kit and PDA mount etc... but messing with teh suspension just yet may not be totaly wise given that it's so new :)

Might take you up on that offer for a try out though... but just not yet, even the sound of Don's S/C the other weekend had me thinking of what to do next ;)

I got the lex to slow down not speed up :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links