Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Justice Has Been Done

tdiplc

Following on from Scarface's unfortunate incident.

Where I live is an average but quite nice residential area, but last year some kids from deprived back grounds have moved into a local social housing project.

These kids are about 15 to 17 or so and have brought major anti social and disruptive behaviour such as outrageous bad language in the toddlers playground of the park, fighting in the streets, damage to cars, riding mopeds around in the park, and general hanging around with intimidation, that sort of thing.

I'm a placid sort of bloke but this has been winding me up since last summer as it has been destroying the environment for ordinary people.

Last night after work I had to go the chip shop because Mrs Mark has been staying in hossie with Son no1. As I'm coming out this group of boys have started to throw lumps of masonry at the shop. Anyone seen the film Falling Down? I have well had enough, so I went outside and confronted the largest (only about 17 but a good few inches taller than me). He was getting cocky so I distracted his attention whilst delivering a kick to his meat and 2 veg. As his head came down I smashed his face into the brick wall. The rest of them scarpered.

The score today is:

The silent majority 1, the untamed minority 0

Personally I am not prepared to let this filth ruin my family's environment and more, so will be taking a practive role in controlling it as the police are totally ineffective.

Does anyone else get this sort of problem or am I unlucky?

Falling Down is a class film..

Well done mark, its not many that will actually do something about situations like this.

Im lmao though,, if only they new the half of your background in martial arts, then theres the work you did with the navy seals.....well alright i made that last bit up..

@Fargo, I just found out at the Autopsort Show that one of our sub dealers in Wales organises cage fights around the UK. He said he would send me some vip tickets. I'll let you know if it happens, so you can tag along if u like.

you need to eat take aways that deliver mark

call the police

call the pizza

see who gets there first :whistling:

i think we are going to hear more and more stories like this, as the police are becoming inneffective in doing there job

we need a revolution

now who is going to start it .....well done mark :D

@Fargo, I just found out at the Autopsort Show that one of our sub dealers in Wales organises cage fights around the UK. He said he would send me some vip tickets. I'll let you know if it happens, so you can tag along if u like.

deffo mark, your on..

im going to get tickets for the cage rage at wembley (26th feb) these events haev been coming on from strength to strength.. if you want some of that lemme know..

Comming from me Mark ..... well done mate, if only the government gave police more powers ..... to actually "beat" some people .... like in other countries ... this place would be soo much better.

Well done - Justice was served.

Years ago I had a friend who was in the police and I saw him apprehend a shoplifter.He told the shoplifter, would you like me to take you down the nick or a thick ear,the lad chose the latter,I think he learnt his lesson. Shortly after my mate emmigrated to Canada and joined the RCMP,His reason for going was that, proper policing was being hampered by increased form filling and do-gooders who said crims should be treated as not guilty until proven in a court of law, regardless of being caught in the act or otherwise

I love vigilanty justice on this sort of cocky scum, that believe they can get away with anything, the police don't seem to do anything no a days as they can get done for police brutality, when really some of these people need a good kicking, or at least that would be a punishment.

Just be wary of him going and getting "his mates" on you, 1 person against 3 isn't too bad, but 1 against a gang of lads and your in trouble

Good lad Mark, can't fault you, problem is nowadays a lot of kids don't have any respect and they need it knocking into them like this, shame but that's the way this place seems to be going lately!

Hope you don't get any comeback for this, the police should be able to deal with them but the problem is the law itself makes it hard for them to do anything at times, stupid when it seems at times like the law is only there to protect the criminal!!

Years ago I had a friend who was  in the police and  I saw him apprehend a shoplifter.He told the shoplifter, would you like me to take you down the nick or a thick ear,the lad chose the latter,I think he learnt his lesson. Shortly after my mate emmigrated to Canada and joined the RCMP,His reason for going was that, proper policing was being hampered by increased form filling and do-gooders who said crims should be treated as not guilty until proven in a court of law, regardless of being caught in the act or otherwise

The message in here tells you all the way it is. Red tape, hands are tied. Even Sir John Stevens Commissioner of the Met spoke out publicly that it was time the every day person had rights not just the offender.

Mark what you did was a reaction to your frustration. I personally commend you for you bravery. However these days what we all read so often in the press concerning individuals in these type of situations don’t always fair as well as yourself. These youths don’t play by the same rules as we did many years ago. Nowadays they carry knife to provide they’re hard. So next time if they happen to be one, please think of your family and call the police. I know you don’t think it will do any good but it’s the only system we’ve got

I think it's great you took a positive stand - bet you get free chips next time!! The only problem is when the scum do go back at you. My husband and I learnt the hard way. We stood up against some local juvenile delinquents where we used to live and I ended up having my car smashed up, we got abuse, late night knocks at the door and the police wouldn't/couldn't help (in fact they threatened to investigate us!!). We ended up moving...

looking at it from a police point of view, do you know how many times ive had to arrest people who have stood upto these young idiots intent on ruining the lives of local residents.

each scenario is similar, after weeks or months of verbal abuse, local vandalism etc they confront the youths and end up giving the young lads a good hiding

( which they in most cases probably deserved ), then the kids go running to their parents and guess who has to go round and sort it all out.

unfortunately the law is such that our hands are tide and we all know who ends up in trouble and who gets away scott free AGAIN !!!!! :angry:

if we so much as think about giving one of these young idiots a slap nowadays we could be looking at the sack and court proceedings, so spare a thought for us weve gotta deal with them everyday of the week when their young and every friday & saturday night when their older.

still it keeps me in a job i suppose :whistling:

I have come across and defeated some particularly scary creatures in my time so I'm not too concerned with these jokers. They know where I live and I know where they live.

This kinda reminds me of a story a mate of mine told me about the first time his young daughter brought a boyfriend home. When they were alone, John (who is particulary fearsome looking, but very pleasant) says to the 16 year old boyfriend " be nice to my daughter because don't forget that I have a gun, a shovel and a big garden". Probably ruined the evening for the poor kid I should think :lol:

looking  at it from a police point of view,  do you know how many times ive had to arrest people who have stood upto these young idiots intent on ruining the lives of local residents.

each scenario is similar, after weeks or months of verbal abuse, local vandalism etc they confront the youths and end up giving the young lads a good hiding

( which they in most cases probably deserved ),  then the kids go running to their parents and guess who has to go round and sort it all out.

unfortunately the law is such that our hands are tide and we all know who ends up in trouble and who gets away scott free AGAIN !!!!!  :angry:

if we so much as think about giving one of these young idiots a slap nowadays we could be looking at the sack and court proceedings, so spare a thought for us weve gotta deal with them everyday of the week when their young and every friday & saturday night when their older.

still it keeps me in a job i suppose  :whistling:

err ... do I smell another copper with a Lexus ?? :P

I have come across and defeated some particularly scary creatures in my time so I'm not too concerned with these jokers. They know where I live and I know where they live.

This kinda reminds me of a story a mate of mine told me about the first time his young daughter brought a boyfriend home. When they were alone, John (who is  particulary fearsome looking, but very pleasant) says to the 16 year old boyfriend " be nice to my daughter because don't forget that I have a gun, a shovel and a big garden". Probably ruined the evening for the poor kid I should think  :lol:

I like the way he thinks :D :hehe::hehe:

Well done for standing up to the yobs Mark. They all need a damn good hiding if you ask me.

We're going through a similar thing at work. A group of 3 lads walk through the wooded area at the back of our compound on their way to school. What started off as shouting obsenitites at the yardsman has now esculated into throwing things, mainly brick rubble and stones.

On Friday, one of the stonessailed over the compond and smashed a car window, and yesterday the fork lift driver was hit in the face. Today it was milk bottles they were launching.

The police have been rung every day, and have promised to come out, but as yet, no sign.

I hate to think what'll happen if people from our factory get their hands on them :ph34r:

Well done again Mark for giving the little gits exactly what they needed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links