Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where does everyone work?

Steve

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a broadcast engineer for Britains first commercial radio station - Manx Radio you'll find us at Manx Radio I am usually involved in building the stations IT equipment - from the hardware through to software impementation.

If you are into fast moving objects then visit the site during the last week of May and the first week of June for live coverage of the Isle of Man TT. :ph34r:

Okay, just incase you dont know already (and since i havent actually posted on this thread)...

i work for a small California based company, which makes Internet Security Processors. These processers go into switches/routers from the likes of Cisco, and provided high-end VPN/SSL capability.

We also have a couple of Network Processors...

I am one of 2 people in Europe, and basically my job is to cover the technical aspect (from pre-sales through to production) of the buisness for the whole of Europe, (inc Eastern Europe/Former soviet block) Middle east and Africa.

I make sure you get your credit card / utility / tax bills etc. on time.

The postman/woman round my way also relieve my family of money in birthday cards too..... ;)

Hmmmm.

Actually when this does happen it is far more likely to be someone much further down the journey between the poster and you. They don't take money out of cards then deliver it empty to you - just causes suspicion. If your delivery person is at it you just won't get anything i.e. the whole lot is binned.

If this is a serious problem for you we do have an internal 'police' - let me know and I'll start balls rolling.

I used to work for the P/Office some years back and i am well aware of the IB :winky: but get this one then.....most of my family live in the Kent area and they tend to put b/cards in together as my sons and wifes are on the same month(1 day apart)we recieved one of the cards that wasn't addressed,it just had my sons christian name on it but it still got here...minus the money of course. :ph34r:

:offtopic: ...sorry guys

• 1 month later...

I work for a company called Data Marine Systems in Aberdeen. We are owned by Schlumberger. We mainly deal in satellite comms for rigs, vessels & land sites around the globe. We also supply internet connection to companies. I work in the Customer Service Department and help sites get back on satellite.

Java software developer currently contracting for Sony @ Basingstoke. Also develop mobile games for a small company called Xtremics.

WHERE IN DORSET ?

I live in Verwood near Ringwood.

Java software developer currently contracting for Sony @ Basingstoke. Also develop mobile games for a small company called Xtremics.

WHERE IN DORSET ?

used to live in Blandford :blush:

WHERE IN DORSET ?

used to live in Blandford :blush:

So you moved to London to get away from all the wild parties and hectic life-style! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links