Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Wheels Are Here!

Mr Singh

Woooooooooohooo!!!!

I only waited 4months for these!!

iForged Aeros, 3 pc, YES REAL 3pc wheels not imitation rubbish!

8x19" front with 45mm offset

9.5x19 rear with 55mm offset

these are handmade in California, with black powder coat spokes and stainless polished rim. I can take these apart and re finish spokes as i please!

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Thanks guys..

just trying to come to terms with cost of rubber now.. Gonna run about 600 notes for set of Pirelli P-Neros... 225/35 fr, 245/35 rr.

Also these wheels will fit with no arch mods as they have been proven design offset for many IS300/Altezza users in the US. But i think with my drop angle grinder will be coming out for some action lol.

The wheels cost me $800 per corner.

Thanks guys..

just trying to come to terms with cost of rubber now.. Gonna run about 600 notes for set of Pirelli P-Neros... 225/35 fr, 245/35 rr.

Also these wheels will fit with no arch mods as they have been proven design offset for many IS300/Altezza users in the US. But i think with my drop angle grinder will be coming out for some action lol.

The wheels cost me $800 per corner.

To be honest I would double check your tyre sizes for these wheels. I think you will need wider tyres for the width of the rims. Especially the rears.

I have 245 on my 8" rims so I think it will be too narrow for a 9.5

Really nice wheels!!

yeh i thought that too. But few guys i know are running same on there wheels in the states, it was a stretch but within the limits of the tyres :)

Look great mate :D

Are the plastic discs spacers?  I got some of these with my wheels and not sure whether to put them on.

thanks mate.

There Spigot washer/rings, clip in the center bore of your wheel, on the back, just line up and then push them till they 'click' !

Look great mate :D

Are the plastic discs spacers?   I got some of these with my wheels and not sure whether to put them on.

thanks mate.

There Spigot washer/rings, clip in the center bore of your wheel, on the back, just line up and then push them till they 'click' !

Ah cheers mate. My wheels also have the polished rim on them with darker spokes. Look very nice, so i'm sure yours will too. Mine are only 17" though, :blush: Cheaper to buy tryes for :P

gallery_7884_90_28923.jpg

congrats on finally getting them Am! Will deffinately turn heads :zee:

Are those tires very "not" low profile, .... those alloys look like 15"s ?  :shutit:

His wheels and tires are stock sized (215 45 17)

Wheels should be big enough to clear the brakes....after that its your handling disadvantage.

Of course....an 19" wheel will look miles better than a 16" wheel but im not really about looks :hehe:

Woooooooooohooo!!!!

I only waited 4months for these!!

iForged Aeros, 3 pc, YES REAL 3pc wheels not imitation rubbish!

8x19" front with 45mm offset

9.5x19 rear with 55mm offset

these are handmade in California, with black powder coat spokes and stainless polished rim. I can take these apart and re finish spokes as i please!

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Mate they are so nice!!!!! :D :D :D

Fair play! :D :D :D :D

Fantastic mate, these look just absolutely great :)

Definitely one of the top IS / Altezza's by far in the UK when she's done - lots of go and quite a bit of show :D

Want to swap :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links