Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member Says "hello"

Niraj

Hello & Good Morning to all here at LOC :)

I'll start off by saying, even though this is the "Lexus Owners" club, I dont actually OWN a Lexus! :unsure:

HOWEVER, I'm here, because i do have my heart set on owning one in the near future. :driving:

Now for the introduction: :zee:

My name is Niraj, i'm 22, and i currently drive a '98 Honda Civic. Infact i've owned the precious thing for almost 5 years! I've been a member on LOC for a fair while now, but just never had the courage to post anything . But now i'm here, you probably wont be able to keep me quiet :shutit: LOL.

Okay, well, I'm saving up for a Lexus. I know exactly what I want... the IS200 aged 3-5 years old. I dont have a lot of money, but i do have a job, so i'll be saving my pennies hard for a fair while. Although I will say, i've been saving for the last 9 months!

I've been floating around the forums, for a while now, and i really like what you guys have done with your Lexii (is that the plural of lexus???).

I used to work at Harts Motors (in Markyate) near Luton for those who know the area, as a mechanic since a very young age, so i know how to hold a screwdriver. I'm real enthusiastic about owning an IS that i've got a photo of one in my wallet (had to remove pic of the gf to make room for it, LOL) :whistling:

Anyway, for those who haven't fallen asleep by now and are reading this line, then i hope you welcome me into your club, because i'm looking forward to being an active member on this site. B)

Niraj.

Welcome to LOC.

What spec IS200 are you after ? - have you looked in the buy and sell forum ?

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...hp?showforum=29

There is a few for sale in there too ! :D

Hope it all goes well for you, and you purchase your new car ! ;)

welcome to loc Niraj, sounds like you know what you want  :D hope you get the right car soon mate  :D what colour do you want  :question: cheers gordon

Totally loving the Platinum Ice!!! With the beige leather interior. I just love the beige, it reminds me of the first time i tried Bailey's! That was an intoxicating experience, just like the thought of owning a Lexus.

By the way guys, wicked response, i like it when people take you under their wing, and make you feel welcome. :D

This Lex, really gets me dreaming about what life would be like finally driving something like as beautiful>>>

632634_1_full.jpg

B)

welcome to loc Niraj, sounds like you know what you want  :D hope you get the right car soon mate  :D what colour do you want  :question: cheers gordon

thats what my gf asks when i went tio look at cars!

LOL. Mine keeps asking why I have a picture of a lexus in my wallet, and not one of her! :lol:

That's got the Legana Bumper ............ Very nice in deed ......... go for it !  :)

I'm hoping y'all will be able to educate me about "Lexus" in particular the IS200. Because i want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about it! :D

i know what you're thinking ("geek") :geek: ahh well, i prefer the term "enthusiastic" :P

Welcome to the club fella.... ;)

Cheers Zee!

How old is everyone here? I dont know whether to feel like a baby, or am i actually the perfect age for this site?

I know that a Lexus is quite a lush car to own and probably not on every "kids" wishlist. I guess i just got good taste, yeh?!

Sup Niraj... welcome to LOC

Have a look through the introduction thread.. theres a low down on most of us there and what we do- me I'm 23 :blush:

I just bought another IS for my unc in Wembley. A mint X reg Plat Ice - 41k miles, the cleanest I've since for that age EVER, a right bargain to.

If your kicking round the area, I'll show you round mine and his and give you a boot in both to help you decide manual or auto! :whistling:

Hello & Good Morning to all here at LOC  :)

I'll start off by saying, even though this is the "Lexus Owners" club, I dont actually OWN a Lexus!  :unsure: 

HOWEVER, I'm here, because i do have my heart set on owning one in the near future.  :driving:

Now for the introduction: :zee:

My name is Niraj, i'm 22, and i currently drive a '98 Honda Civic. Infact i've owned the precious thing for almost 5 years! I've been a member on LOC for a fair while now, but just never had the courage to post anything . But now i'm here, you probably wont be able to keep me quiet  :shutit: LOL.

Okay, well, I'm saving up for a Lexus. I know exactly what I want... the IS200 aged 3-5 years old. I dont have a lot of money, but i do have a job, so i'll be saving my pennies hard for a fair while. Although I will say, i've been saving for the last 9 months!

I've been floating around the forums, for a while now, and i really like what you guys have done with your Lexii (is that the plural of lexus???).

I used to work at Harts Motors (in Markyate) near Luton for those who know the area, as a mechanic since a very young age, so i know how to hold a screwdriver. I'm real enthusiastic about owning an IS that i've got a photo of one in my wallet (had to remove pic of the gf to make room for it, LOL) :whistling:

Anyway, for those who haven't fallen asleep by now and are reading this line, then i hope you welcome me into your club, because i'm looking forward to being an active member on this site. B)

Niraj.

Welcome to LOC, dont worry about not owning a Lex? i dont even drive a car!!!

Welcome to the club mate. Hope you get the car of your dreams real soon.

I've had mine six months now and it still feels like i first had it. :D

Only problem is I cant seem to stop spending my money on it. :blush:

Damn mods.... As the saying goes " Once you pop, you cant stop" :P

Regards,

Adie

Sup Niraj... welcome to LOC

Have a look through the introduction thread.. theres a low down on most of us there and what we do- me I'm 23  :blush:

I just bought another IS for my unc in Wembley. A mint X reg Plat Ice - 41k miles, the cleanest I've since for that age EVER, a right bargain to.

If your kicking round the area, I'll show you round mine and his and give you a boot in both to help you decide manual or auto!  :whistling:

Nice one dude... i'm round the corner in Kenton... would love to go for a spin in your Lexii. I pretty much know that i want the IS200 6speed Manual... but well hey, who knows?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links