Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Price For A Gen Lex Lip Spoiler

There are M3 lips on eBay for 30squid matey - if you know anyone who can paint it for you your quids in.

As for fitting, it's held in place with tape so it's not hard to do.

I bought mine from Canter last year for 50 pounds and got me cousin to spray it. You could see if he has any more of them.

nah.. wrong price.. that spoiler is about £99.00, cos i remember ordering one from lexus leeds a while back, but instead got the one i got now at a dearer price..

that one is just a thin piece of strip, the other ones that come on the sport are more expensive.. (there are about 3 to 4 different spoilers for the IS)

:blink: you can get the one that is fitted with the built in brake light for 125 punds matey. i got one of a bloke who sells em in cheshire . Got my mate to spray it and you can't tell the difference between the one lexus fit and the one i got. only difference is the brake light is slightly wider.. :geek:

Just managed to to talk to Lex leics and with disc. their £95.68 inc.vat so thats not to bad. Think i'll be ordering one of these!!  :D

How much did they say it would cost to paint?

Or do they come painted? And stick on?

Guys here is the OEM ones fitted to the IS300 and later IS200 Sports:

IS Lip Spoiler

I've contacted these guys and they will supply it painted for an extra £80 which probably isn't too bad?

I'd have one to replace the older type one on my car but from what I hear it would be a bugger to remove :unsure:

Guys here is the OEM ones fitted to the IS300 and later IS200 Sports:

IS Lip Spoiler

I've contacted these guys and they will supply it painted for an extra £80 which probably isn't too bad?

I'd have one to replace the older type one on my car but from what I hear it would be a bugger to remove  :unsure:

That works out more expensive than buying fro Lexus then?

I'd have one to replace the older type one on my car but from what I hear it would be a bugger to remove :unsure:

:blink: 80 quid to spray it, that is a bit steep, I got one of those and I got it sprayed for 20 sovs, :P

That works out more expensive than buying fro Lexus then?

Are you talking about the TTE lip spoiler?

Don't think you would get one like the eBay one from Lexus for £205 painted?

Is this not the one you buy from Lexus then?

I'm sure you can get both from Lexus. The small lip is the TTE and the large one with brake light (like ebay) is the OEM fitted to IS300's and later IS200 Sports.

I think Scarface said that Lexus charge around £300 painted and fitted for the larger one?

I'm sure you can get both from Lexus. The small lip is the TTE and the large one with brake light (like ebay) is the OEM fitted to IS300's and later IS200 Sports.

I think Scarface said that Lexus charge around £300 painted and fitted for the larger one?

£300 :o Has anybody bought one of these and know what their painting is like? Granite sky for example :blush:

£300 :o Has anybody bought one of these and know what their painting is like? Granite sky for example :blush:

Mate I would go with the eBay one (£205 painted) and save £100 by fitting it yourself. Apparatly these guys supply these spoilers to Lexus dealerships so they must be of good quality. I mailed him regarding the quality of the painting and he assured me it was excellent.

Alternatively, if you think that £80 is too expensive for painting you can get it for £125 primed ready to paint and have someone paint and fit it for you.

These also have the clear integrated brake light.

Just my 2p worth!

According to my price list I have here ....... Lexus Woodford charge : £294.68 sprayed and fitted.

Really, I was told £95.79 for the spoiler, is that how much they charge for the painting and fitting? Its only stuck down isn't it? :blink:

As I can't seem to get hold of Lexus Leics, does anyone have any idea how much this spoiler is likely to cost?

Cheers in advance.

Ive just brought the spoiler that is about 3-4 " in height with the brake light and will be looking for a new home for my lip spoiler that will be coming off my mine.

So if anybodys interested in it, in about 5 weeks time when it goes in to the body shop for the styling kit to be put on let me know.

Webby

As I can't seem to get hold of Lexus Leics, does anyone have any idea how much this spoiler is likely to cost?

Cheers in advance.

Ive just brought the spoiler that is about 3-4 " in height with the brake light and will be looking for a new home for my lip spoiler that will be coming off my mine.

So if anybodys interested in it, in about 5 weeks time when it goes in to the body shop for the styling kit to be put on let me know.

Webby

How much do you want for it mate?? What colour is it???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links