Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack Video

Gutted i can't see it. wish i could of been there, but as you can see i was stuck in a ferrari all weekend... and my car in my mirrors :P

i wont mention the £5 that zee gave everyone beforehand :whistling:

he asked us to just let him pass, but make it look as if we were trying, what you dont see is us waving to him as he went by, whilst we were talking on the mobile, taking another bite from a sandwich, and changing the cd`s over

:P

Im a gold member over on the TOC section.. can this be posted there as my Nurburgring vid was posted on LOC Gold.. :whistling:]

Speaking of which.. i wouldn't have minded seeing some feedback on the vid as well.. anychance steve? :)

Im a gold member over on the TOC section.. can this be posted there as my Nurburgring vid was posted on LOC Gold..  :whistling:]

Speaking of which.. i wouldn't have minded seeing some feedback on the vid as well.. anychance steve? :)

Wosket is the one who uploaded it ........... ask him, he may be able to send it to you - so you can upload it else where?

Im a gold member over on the TOC section.. can this be posted there as my Nurburgring vid was posted on LOC Gold..  :whistling:]

Wosket is the one who uploaded it ........... ask him, he may be able to send it to you - so you can upload it else where?

Oi Oi Wosky ... sort us out laddo!.. :P

We had good race, 360 vs s/c'd tezza'.... i kept up :D

Over 100k worth of motor with its wing mirror held together with £1 duct tape? :huh:

Silver ribbon...

Wedding...

Wedding car :winky:

Come on guys, let us see the video, i'm showing as gold member but can't get into members section :crybaby:

notice in the vid that the zeemiester pulls into the pit just as i take him on the last bend..

:lol:

Having already overtaken you earlier on that very lap...... :P

oh you mean when i waited for you to pass so i can get some footage of me caining you again.... B)

Must say some sweet driving. Looks like you brought some of the IS owners down a peg or 2 from the looks of that vid.

I can see you were using the standard wheels too? any reason other than them being spares or for the smaller diameter?

Also noticed that the tezza was very composed through the chicanes etc and looks like you gained alot of distance through the coned area as well. Are you running some stiff coilovers? or do you just have large cahoonas :D

Also this footage of you after a good few laps or pretty much early on as it seems you/the altezza's have some pace

Nice footage btw!

I can see you were using the standard wheels too? any reason other than them being spares or for the smaller diameter?

Also noticed that the tezza was very composed through the chicanes etc and looks like you gained alot of distance through the coned area as well. Are you running some stiff coilovers? or do you just have large cahoonas :D

Also this footage of you after a good few laps or pretty much early on as it seems you/the altezza's have some pace

Nice footage btw!

I used the standard wheels as I didn't want to go through a set of 18" tyres and the 17's were already nearly shot (they are now!).

I have uprated bilstein performance dampers and springs, TRD under chsis braces (front and rear) and a Cusco strut brace. I still felt a fair amount roll though, so I'll be fitting uprated anti-rolls in the next couple of weeks.

This video was my last run of the day.....

Good Vid! Seems like your keeping the revs up where it counts :D

I have reduced bodyroll loads in mine, look at some of the stills looks like alot of cars are dipping and squating alot into bends and chicanes.

You can't beat coilovers with a big drop, granted it will eat your tyres more but the grip and lack of bodyroll will make you quicker through those bends.. I couldn't even notice effects of ARB kit, very little though..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links