Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is Mkii

Hmm ......... the NEW IS, is starting to grow on me I think :blink:

Nice stylin kit ......... and dropped slightly would do it some good justice i think ................ how much are they again ? :whistling:

Out of all those I think I only really like the bottom one, in the silvery blue colour.

Never really been a fan of green, but that green actually looks quite nice, modern

Do we know if those colours are for this market???

Saw a new GS in that red today, looked anonomous, only realised it was a Lexus when I saw the wheels. Also the GS looked really narrow.

As for the New IS begining to grow on me, the dark one looks good the silver/blue one looks like Brechin Slate you get on the RX.

and a blue one

now i kinda like this colour

even the car seems to look better  :unsure:

85517.jpg

I hate the way the side of the cars panels are so BIG, yet the arch's a punny.

They obviously didn't want the car terrorised with 20s then...

As Raz says seeing the car in 'real' light/parking it has grown on me too - but in a dark colour. (Dark green would be nice :whistling:)

Can't afford one for a couple or years however! Just wish Lexus made a REALLY quick verison similar to the Audi RS4 (0 - 60 in around 5sec :ohmy:) and hopefully a more powerful diesal.

If I were to buy the 175bhp diesal looks best - but not sure if it would be that tunable however.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links