Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2005

Bazza

I'll do the "fire starter" job ............. starting all the BBQ ........ and preparing them .....

I'll bring;

Matches / Lighter

Fire Lighters.

Small Fan to get fire started ................

im going shopping in the next few days to get crap, so when i do ill post what ive got

ill go over board as always

Steve

from past experience i have found that it is impossible to go overboard on the beer supplies :lol:

hmm , hold on what did i bring last time ..........

2x24 cans o guinness and a crate of boddies

and my m8 brought a crap load of bottles :)

so yea i can go over board.

Steve

and as for the food was roughly the same , we took a load home :)

i think if we brig about 15kg of ice then there might be a little bit left by the end of sunday!

i have some glass icecubes that i use for photo dispays!

so scarface, let me get this right, the only thing ur going to bring is.,,,,,

"Matches / Lighter

Fire Lighters.

Small Fan to get fire started"

pushing the boat out a bit there arnt ye :)

Steve

i wouldnt bother tbh, im bringing a bbq (kettle) with coals and lighters, and most prob a couple of large disposable ones brother in law will be bringing his camping stove and gas, kettle, and his camping stuff, more details when i see him next.

Steve

Don't know if the car will be ready for then just yet, but I'll attempt to bring what not been sorted out - ie - cups, drinks, outdoor candles etc... when I know.

well as i said, i'm not coming until sunday, so if needed i can leave my mobile number with someone (johnboy has got it already), and if anything is needed someone can give me a ring and i'll get it for sunday.

Stu

Put me down for beers and spirits folks, someone's going to need refridgerated toilet roll if Mat brings along his chilli sauces again this year!

I'll also help out wherever possible!

bumpety bump

right we got any further with , whos buying and bringing what? seems a bit on the quiet side.

right , up to date , I/we got

2 disposable bbq's

1 x small bbq, charcoal and firelighters

1x3mx3m open sided gazeebo

2x 4 men tents,

2 pumps 1x mains (needs genny) 2x12V pumps (for sheep and dollies)

first aid kit

napkins

12V cooler and unpowered cooler box

40 + bottles of stella

est imated food for 20 , EG 20 burger, buns and cheesie slices

gas camping stove and gas, frying pan and assorted pans, tin opener , for opening beer :)

tommy ketch, brown sause,

i think thats about it from me and crew,

Steve

bumpety bump

right we got any further with , whos buying and bringing what? seems a bit on the quiet side.

2 disposable bbq's

2x 4 men tents,

first aid kit

napkins

40 + bottles of stella

gas camping stove and gas, frying pan and assorted pans, tin opener , for opening beer :)

Steve

Hey im gonna be coming with 2 or 3 mates, we'll bring our own tent and as we're 18 and 19 we'll be filling the boot with beer and showing u oldies how to drink ha ha ha (if theres a prize for that we might win as i doubt my lexus will) he he he.

We'll bring some disposable bbq's and food, is there any shops near buy for some food runs if we run out?

I'll be going gold at the end of the week, does this change anything for coming along?

As im still a non goldie can i still pay over pay pal and do i have to pay £1 per person or just £1 for the car full?

Last few things, im coming from brighton anyone else want to join up to drive there from the southish area, im leaving on friday night i finish work at 5 ill try and leave at 6, will i be ok for getting in, i dont wanna get there and it all be locked up for the night lol.

And anyone know about ticket prices.

Sorry bout the long post but need to know whats going on.

Hope u can anwser most of them

Thanks elliott

bumpety bump

2 disposable bbq's

2x 4 men tents,

first aid kit

napkins

40 + bottles of stella

Steve

Hey im gonna be coming with 2 or 3 mates, we'll bring our own tent and as we're 18 and 19 we'll be filling the boot with beer and showing u oldies how to drink ha ha ha (if theres a prize for that we might win as i doubt my lexus will) he he he.

We'll bring some disposable bbq's and food, is there any shops near buy for some food runs if we run out?

I'll be going gold at the end of the week, does this change anything for coming along?

As im still a non goldie can i still pay over pay pal and do i have to pay £1 per person or just £1 for the car full?

Last few things, im coming from brighton anyone else want to join up to drive there from the southish area, im leaving on friday night i finish work at 5 ill try and leave at 6, will i be ok for getting in, i dont wanna get there and it all be locked up for the night lol.

Thanks elliott

yep you can pay by paypal still....i will add you to the list

bumpety bump

2 disposable bbq's

2x 4 men tents,

first aid kit

napkins

40 + bottles of stella

Steve

Thanks elliott

Matt can u give me a hand on the pay pal address i cant click on the gold link (cos i aint gold yet) :hehe:

Any other help on the question as well

Cheers

bumpety bump

2 disposable bbq's

2x 4 men tents,

first aid kit

napkins

40 + bottles of stella

Steve

Thanks elliott

Matt can u give me a hand on the pay pal address i cant click on the gold link (cos i aint gold yet) :hehe:

Cheers

Here you go mate....send a cheque to the addy in this post.....add your name to the topic aswell and tommorow will add it ....

JAE INFO PAGE.........CLICK HERE

bumpety bump

2 disposable bbq's

2x 4 men tents,

first aid kit

napkins

40 + bottles of stella

Steve

Thanks elliott

Cheers

Here you go mate....send a cheque to the addy in this post.....add your name to the topic aswell and tommorow will add it ....

JAE INFO PAGE.........CLICK HERE

Hey matt i went gold eariler this eve so ill send the money over pay pal instead, im just waiting for my email about the gold member ship then ill swing u the big 1 pounder lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk