Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is Has Been Hit!

Some wowwypop smacked the back bumper as he was pulling out in his car. The right hand side of the bumper has loads of scratches, paint removed, and a huge lump (its not just superficial damage).

The alignment of the bumper isn't changed, but it looks like the whole bumper has to be changed.

sadly I don't know who did it, but we suspect it was a dentist who works at the health centre next to where it was parked.

Guys I have no idea what to do, im horrified.

Any ideas what can be done? or how much it is going to cost to get it sorted properly?

:crybaby:

If you think its the dentist then keep an eye on his/her car when they pull into the carpark tommorow!

Put some pics up man - then we can get a better idea of how much it would cost to repair. :D

Kill the dentist just in case it was him/her. This will send a message to others in the car park that you do not take prisoners. Seriously this sort of thing makes my blood boil, whoever did this knows and should have left a note instead of driving off like the low life they are :angry::angry::angry:

Bad news mate, thing that would bug me, is

1) Dentists earn a silly amount of money and they could have put their hand up to it,

2) Least they get to inflict pain on patients when things like this happen!!

Feel for you mate, happened to me but no where near as bad as yours sounds.

Good luck on the whole thing.

Hit and runs really F :tsktsk: me off, there is absolutely no need!!!

Well I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around so hopefully they will get smashed into good and proper

I'd defo be doing some detective work the next day, looking at bumpers etc.

Bad news mate, thing that would bug me, is

1) Dentists earn a silly amount of money and they could have put their hand up to it,

2) Least they get to inflict pain on patients when things like this happen!!

Feel for you mate, happened to me but no where near as bad as yours sounds.

Good luck on the whole thing.

I know man- the worst thing is his car was an old mercedes banger- it had a black bumper methinks. There is no incriminating paint marking on my bumper- even all my own paint came off to reveal the black colour underneath- and a horrible lump sticking out.

Yeah dentists get to inflict a lot of pain, but hopefully next year I will be qualified as a doctor so it will be payback time if he is ever my patient :ph34r:

It really pisses me off when people have no regard for others' property- there was about 1.5 metres clearance behind the car, and he still managed to hit it when he pulled out. What a wowwypop.

Sadly I don't have time to go and investigate tomorrow as I am in the middle of preparing for some med school finals exams. I don't know whether to inform the insurance people or get the bumper done myself- I just don't want to do a botch job!!!

It hurts I know don't start thinking like that i.e when he becomes your patient

What goes around comes around or something like that

I almost hit a 50ish old man on Monday after he backed up into my Bumper that had just been replaced took some paint off

Lucky for me I saw him, took his insurance details

Taking it in onn Monday for it to be looked at

Might be another 6 weeks before they get the part

It hurts I know don't start thinking like that i.e when he becomes your patient

What goes around comes around or something like that

I almost hit a 50ish old man on Monday after he backed up into my Bumper that had just been replaced took some paint off

Lucky for me I saw him, took his insurance details

Taking it in onn Monday for it to be looked at

Might be another 6 weeks before they get the part

Haha I love all my patients - I would never do them any harm! Just ask my Uncle Shipman :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links