Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Work Has Started On My Is Turbo

marcus

Hi guys i got the call i had been waitting for!, the ins called me today to tell me they have told the Bodyshop to start the work on my IS, 7K to fix my IS :whistling: so as you can see im well happy :hehe: :D :driving: and i have been told by the Bodyshop it will all be done in time for JAE :whistling: can not wait now................

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff mate .......... will they repair the body work to std .... what about all the kit you put on ? will they be replacing that ............ or is there something you are not telling us ? :whistling:

Great stuff mate .......... will they repair the body work to std .... what about all the kit you put on ? will they be replacing that ............ or is there something you are not telling us ?  :whistling:

thanks ahmet and the rest of you guys :D as for the Bodykit you will just have to wait and see :P :winky: haveing a new bonnet as well..............but the good thing about the bonnet you will not see it for sale any where :whistling::driving:

but the good thing about the bonnet you will not see it for sale any where :whistling:  :driving:

Would "I" have seen it ........... as in ........... "me" .......... as in ........ you know .... :shifty::whistling:

but the good thing about the bonnet you will not see it for sale any where :whistling:  :driving:

Would "I" have seen it ........... as in ........... "me" .......... as in ........ you know .... :shifty::whistling:

no mate its not that..............i no................what..........you...........are thinking :whistling: :winky:

Thats good news for once hope its back on your drive soon.

Andrew.

Good news mate :) , have they given you a courtesy car??

Thats good news Marcus..

Won't be long then before the TURBO spooling away again...

Fantastic news Marcus! :)

Thanks guys :D yes it is "Fantastic news" as Zee put it :winky: i just can not wait till its all done.................as i do miss it :driving: it will have a nice new paint job as well :whistling: :winky:

Thanks guys :D  yes it is "Fantastic news" as Zee put it :winky: i just can not wait till its all done.................as i do miss it  :driving: it will have a nice new paint job as well  :whistling:  :winky:

You will need a new banner then soon ................. ;) :whistling:

Thanks guys :D  yes it is "Fantastic news" as Zee put it :winky: i just can not wait till its all done.................as i do miss it  :driving: it will have a nice new paint job as well  :whistling:  :winky:

You will need a new banner then soon ................. ;) :whistling:

:whistling: :winky:

Great news :) I am happy for you, I can't wait to see it at JAE

Thanks mate :D i can not wait to see it as well :lol: as it dont look to good right now :winky: Got told by the Bodyshop today that it will look 10 times better than before.............as they are going to do some moding to me bodywork...........that i asked for :whistling: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links