Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bomb Blasts in London!

My sister has just rang me ....... the train that she get's on every morning, however missed it today by just 15 minutes has just crashed @ Liverpool Street !

Anyone else out there have family friends ....... who might have been on this train ?

She is unsure of the seriousness of it just yet ............ :crybaby:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then it would be in Edinburgh, not London surely?

It affects London too mate ........ I was working it on Sunday, full riot gear ........

what im saying is though - if you wanted to make a statement against G8 today - then you'd do it in Edinburgh..

Not at 8:49 on London public transport on a Thursday morning!

it could actually be, as stated... a power surge... an event that is unlikely to happen, but nevertheless still a possibility.

lets wait for information on the bus bomb/explosion/incident.

it may be nothing more than a mere coincidence.

yeah, a guy from Scotland Yard has just came on TV and said, although their is no evidence yet, he would speculate that this is a terrorist attack..

its gotta be hasnt it?!

Just checked on the site for London Power, there was no power surges reported by them, they state that their system is working normally without problems, makes you wonder ??

JUST HEARD FROM A SUB CONTRACTOR THAT BUSSES IN SWINDON AND BRIGHTON HAVE BEEN HIT.

JUST HEARD FROM MY MUM WHO WAS IN LONDON AND HER HOTEL WAS VERY CLOSE TO KX. SHE'S OK, BUT SAYS EVERYBODY IS JUST WALKING OUT OF THE AREA AND ITS CHAOS.

ITS AN UNBELIVABLE RELEIVE SHES OK.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links