Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Identification

GALLA_4

Hi Guys

You can laugh and say feck off to this suggestion but I thought it would be helpful to know who is who at JAE. I was thinking that everyone attending JAE2005 could put there Club ID name on their car maybe on the reg or windsreen or something?

Maybe the committee could organise stickers or something?

It would be nice to be able to walk around the cars and associate cars with people!

Just my 2 cents

GALLA_4

last year a lot of peeps put their loc username on top of their car mods list which was displayed in their windows.

you'll be able to identify me by looking at the sleeve on my loc polo shirt, it has wosket embroidered on it. i'll also be holding a stella most of the time!

last year a lot of peeps put their loc username on top of their car mods list which was displayed in their windows.

you'll be able to identify me by looking at the sleeve on my loc polo shirt, it has wosket embroidered on it. i'll also be holding a stella most of the time!

mmmmmmmm Stella

Choice of Champions!

i'll be wearing a white LOC t-shirt and carring a daffodil  :ph34r:  :P

What, like Morrissey - flowers hanging out your arse :winky:

that was gladioli but don't ask me how i know

how do you know?

i told u not to ask :unsure:

heaven knows i'm miserable now

how do you know?

sorry :shutit:

didnt realise it was a sore subject :tomato:

I think you will easily recognize mine without any sticker :P

I cant wait to see it in the Flesh!

WOW

Respect due to you man! I saw your website and the build stages! Its more than a passion its an artform!

WOW

how do you know?

sorry :shutit:

didnt realise it was a sore subject :tomato:

Hey Austin, have you been drinking too much G+T? And reading the Guardian? You'll be listening to Leonard Cohen next :lol:

and you look gay :lol:

Only when he's carrying the bullwhip and wearing the slash peak SS cap! :lol:

Only when he's carrying the bullwhip and wearing the slash peak SS cap! :lol:

nice :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk