Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Mods

Adie

As i'm having the turbo conversion done i thought i'd let you all know what other mods i'm having installed / installing:

Denso iridium IK22 spark plugs - Prolex strut brace - Greddy electronic boost gauge - Greddy electronic EGT gauge - Greddy electronic Oil temp gauge - Greddy auto turbo timer - Oil cooler - Helix uprated clutch - Braided brake lines - Greddy oil catch tank - TTE anti roll bars - Adonised rad panel - EBC Greenstuff pads front and back - Heat wrap downpipe

TTE Coilovers

I'm also getting some cosmetic mods:

Rear lip spoiler with intergrated brake light - Hood struts - IS300 clear tail lights - IS 300 clear side indicators - Chrome Battery bar - Single / double din head unit

I'm also changing my stereo to a Pioneer AVH-p5700DVD in dash dvd with touch screen. This will also incorporate the separate Ipod adapter so as to use the ipod with the touch screen DVD / CD player.

When i get the car back i'll be changing my pipe work to blue and will be chroming what i can under the bonnet.

So it should look and be excellent in a couple of weeks ( hopefully less ). Cant wait

Mods also planned for the future:

EBC turbo grooved brake discs - TRD front lip / side skirts / rear lip.

Edited by ad77

Thanks Guys. Cant wait to just drive it again.

@ Anees. You should have took me up on that job offer we were discussing through PMs..

Assistant bank robber :P

So you confessing a crime on a public forum? :blush::blush:

Mr Scarface will be after you! :P :lol: :winky:

wow, cant wait to see it all finished! will it come with emergency sunglasses under the hood for all the shiney stuff?

your certainly gonna be a happy man!

Your car is going to look AMAZING with all that stuff in it - probably one of the best in the club! Well Done! :D :D

.... :whistling: well it is the best colour, so its more than half way there already :P :P

WHY ? IS HE HAVING IT PAINTED TO :lol::lol:

Yes mate..

painted to GLORIOUS deep shining Kensington Green! :P :lol:

Nice to see some proper modding. Should be good when complete. Look forward to seeing the final results :D

If you do go on any more "bank visits" (Reservoir Dogs Style) give me a call, I could do with some extra cash :ph34r::lol:

PS Don't tell Scarface, no cutting off ears and I'm not Mr Pink :D

You've not secretly won the lottery have you!! :P

I was thinking the same ........ :whistling:

Can I have some ? ............... :whistling:

Well done mate ! it will look superb ..... now, sell me ur number plate ! B)

Sounds fantastic fella...... :)

How come were not seeing any progress on your Turbo eh?

:winky:

Dave is the one to answer those questions as you know as much as i do :blush:

Although the car was started on Monday and read the post above ;)

Sounds fantastic fella...... :)

How come were not seeing any progress on your Turbo eh?

:winky:

Dave is the one to answer those questions as you know as much as i do :blush:

Although the car was started on Monday and read the post above ;)

I meant that to Zee... Turbo-ing his Tez.. ;)

Would be nice to see progress pics of your stuff though :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links