Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

K&n Filter

Doodlebug

I have been looking at changing my air filter with a K&N replacement.

Has anyone on here have one in there car and what do you think of them, also where did you buy it from.

I have seen these on fleabay and would like to know if anyone has used these people and what were they like.

:D :D :D

I have been looking at changing my air filter with a K&N replacement.

Has anyone on here have one in there car and what do you think of them, also where did you buy it from.

I have seen these on fleabay and would like to know if anyone has used these people and what were they like.

:D  :D  :D

Excellent service - I bought my Typhoon from him and also a drop-in filter for the Starlet. Think Scarface and Scorcher also bought their kit from him.

Is that the fasterfilters guy? I got one off the fasterfilters website about a week or so back, its great. Makes the engine a tad louder when you floor it, but the main advantage is that you can fit and wash it yourself, should save you a few quid in the long run.

Is the one for the S/C different that the one for N/A? If so could someone post the part number as I've been thinking of one of these for a while and might as well go for it. Is there any noticeable differences on a S/C car with this filter?

Nice one,

Miles

Is the one for the S/C different that the one for N/A?  If so could someone post the part number as I've been thinking of one of these for a while and might as well go for it.  Is there any noticeable differences on a S/C car with this filter?

Nice one,

Miles

Yes mate it is different.

Part no:33-2030 I think its one for a Toyota Celica

Is the one for the S/C different that the one for N/A?  If so could someone post the part number as I've been thinking of one of these for a while and might as well go for it.  Is there any noticeable differences on a S/C car with this filter?

Nice one,

Miles

Yes different for a s/c car, yes it makes a difference (not much) part number for a SUPERCHARGED CAR 33-2030 :D

Muchos gracias amigos! :D 

Any recommendations on the cheapest/best place to buy these?

K+N uk are in warrington, if you give them a ring on monday, thay will tell you the best place to get them from :D (thats what i did) and as add77 says the filter is for a toyota car not lexus but it fits the s/c tte air box :D

I think mine was from fastfilters. Paid about £40 and delivery was really quick.

The bloke did phone me up to tell me the filter i ordered doesnt fit a Lexus so i had to explain to him it was for a TTE Compressor airbox and that the part no. was correct :D

I've got a used IS200 n/a K&N panel filter going spare if anyone wants to try it make me an offer - I can wash and re-oil it if needed before posting - will be just like new.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links