Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Want To Take Some Pictures Of The Car....

Jiberjaber

Well gunna have a look at fitting the K&N to the car this morning (well what will be left of it after my breakie and a cup of tea..)..

Anyone got any good suggestions as to where I could dissapear off to to use as a back drop...???

Somewhere in Surrey would be good, within a 40 mile radius of Sutton ??

I'll check back a bit later (maybe after fitting the filter :) )

J

I think you should ask Ahmet for tasteful stylish locations to take pics of your car.

Just look.... :P  :P  :P  :P

CIMG0146.jpg

:lol:  :lol:

Not sure we have any where as bad as that South of the River :lol:

Wow.... just fitted the Typhoonnn..... started it up... I think I have just fallen in love all over again VGB :D :D :D

So... any other locations (other than Amhets local LOL)

How about the chalk cliffs at blue water mate....kill two in one tell the missus your taking her shopping :whistling:  :whistling:  :winky:

LOL the Mrs is out already hence wanting to go and play witht eh car somewhere :whistling:

Anyhow... just got back, took a drive over into Kent, said hello the Purvesh, and managed to forget me camera.... but who cares.... that noise the Typhoon makes had me driving all over the place in second gear! :driving::driving::driving:

So all I am gunna do now is settle down and wash the car before I hed out again to pick up her in doors :)

Jason, did you reset the ECU ?

Also .......... try and boot the car as much as you can ............ this will get rid of all the excess oiL! .....

I took that photo ........... to give it the more "rough" look ............... :D

Industrial estates are usually good mate ............... pop over to mine .... I have just washed it ! we can take some photos together !! ?

Also .......... try and boot the car as much as you can ............ this will get rid of all the excess oiL! .....

I took that photo ........... to give it the more "rough" look ...............  :D

Industrial estates are usually good mate ............... pop over to mine .... I have just washed it ! we can take some photos together !! ?

I've been informed you like a bit of rough Officer Scarface :winky: :whistling:

Just a suggestion but how about some sexy WPC Ladeez draped on the bonnet for the next pictures :blush:

Use your charm

:lol::lol::lol:

Sutton eh?

I grew up nr Epsom, I noticed somewhere else on here a J9 M25 peep.

Anyway, what type of backdrop do you want? Round there I would try Epsom downs, lots of blue sky and grass. You may still be able to park up by the racecourse railings, that'd probably look quite good.

The city also offers some good photo points because of the buildings. Canary Wharf offers lots of building backdrops, the financial city also have Lloyds building, etc, whole place empty on a Sunday. Around Canary Wharf you also have the water backdrop as well. Some nice marinas round there. I have the river at the end of my road so that's where my backdrops are gonna be done. Just got to get the bloody car first :blink:

Yep Miss Coolio those backdrops are'nt any good without a Lex in front :lol:

Have you checked the Buy and Sell section if theres any cars for sale?

Just a thought.... you never know, your next car could be on here right now :D

Yep Miss Coolio those backdrops are'nt any good without a Lex in front :lol:

Have you checked the Buy and Sell section if theres any cars for sale?

Just a thought.... you never know, your next car could be on here right now :D

Yeah, been on the trader too. Hoping a few places have clearouts over bank holiday weekend. Went to Fortnums last week but tipping it down so I gave up. They had some reasonablish ones like a 2000 sport, 75k on the clock for 7.5k, and that was before i got my bargaining claws into them. I don't wanna spend much either because I barely drive, and I prefer to see my money grow than sit and look oh so gorgeous in my garage. Something will come up though.

EDIT: if the OP wants some places that look all rundown I can suggest a few, even provide some burnt out cars in the background as well. Just don't hang around long :unsure:

Well £7.5k sounds good for the car and mileage.

That was my original plan, bought the car for £8k, thought perfect. No need to do anything.......

5 minutes later spotted the corroded wheels (common problem) and got a new set of rims for it and then just kept going......... :duh:

Oopsy My Bad

To get it back in Topic

If anyone wants some good scenery theres a couple local to me.

Theres the Millenium Stadium for one and theres some Arty Farty buildings down Cardiff Bay.

Back on track for you Officer Scarface??? :P

Actually everyone STAY AWAY :angry::lol:

This is my turf, and I think the Lowrider will be snapped there soon :D

I've just copywrited the locations :lol:

I took that photo ........... to give it the more "rough" look ...............  :D

Well... it's been seriously booted around today, kept up with a S2000 around the country lanes of Kent, and we weren't hanging around at all! :o

Sounds absolutly lush going through tunnels! :D

:offtopic:

Coolio... not of Coolio and Doolio fame??? If so ... thought you had a clio??

:offtopic:

Coolio... not of Coolio and Doolio fame??? If so ... thought you had a clio??

:D Yes, that's me. Clio is going, been looking at getting an IS200 for a few months now. Just got to wait and the perfect little beauty will come along.

Back on topic, to try and justify this post :lol:

Another option is Kingwood, just down the dual carriageway from Sutton, and lots of greenary

Yeah right :lol:

Newport and cardiff are still quite industrial in some places - you know steel works etc

Stay away from Ely though because if your speed gets under 50mph chances are you won't get out with all four alloys :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm safe where live though because I'm the Gangland Boss - Pure Valley Gangtser :P

Well ended up spending the morning (from 09:30 to 13:30 washing and AIO'ing the car .... decided to take some pics anyhow.... might go for a wander into the countryside later this afternoon so I can get some more scenic pictures for my new signature :)

normal_front2.jpg

normal_front1.jpg

Interestingly, after only one coat of SG it looks nearly as good as the old IS200 used to :)

normal_Picture%20261.jpg

Nice Jase ........ I noticed you opted for the blue powder coated pipe ?

....... now you need a body kit  :shifty:

I didnt opt for the blue powder coated pipe (I think it's anodised actually)... Mr eXOBeX did :lol: I just bought it off him when he didnt want it anymore, it's like new :)

Already started some discussions regarding a body kit. Might hold on for a while yet.

The rear shot of the car now has the dark lexus badges on it also, but for some reason they have come out more silver on the photos, must be the polish!

normal_side1.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links