Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Ireland Meet 2006

GALLA_4

ireland_flag.gifLOC IRELAND MEET 2006ireland_flag.gifLeprechaun-Mooning.gif

Cead Mile Failte!!!

Thank you all everyone who has shown an interest in this meet happening. The response has been totally fantastic!!! and I know this is going to be a memorable one!!! Special thanks also to "The Aido" for getting the ball rolling on this event!

As a result of the poll relating to the proposed LOC Ireland Meet, and best trying to facilitate everyone, April 2006 has been selected as the month that sees this meet happen!! The meet has been planned for the weekend of April FRI21/SAT22/SUN23. The Brandon House Hotel in Co.Wexford has kindly agreed to stage this meet for us, providing accomadation, use of their leisure facilities, entertainment and much much more!!

A detailed itinerary for the weekend will be posted up here very shortly but first I need numbers for bookings!!

If people could PM me (GALLA_4) so I can confirm they will be definately attending and if they require accomadation for the Friday and Saturday nights!! If you could let me know how many will be with you that would be great just to determine room sizes etc!! and how many kegs of GUINNESS are needed :D

Thanks alot guys and watch this space.....

**ANY SIMILARITIES TO THE LEPRECHAUN IMAGE ABOVE AND "THE AIDO" ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

IRELAND MEET ATTENDEES

GALLA_4

]FRI+SAT

Aido

FRI+SAT

Norkep + 1

FRI+SAT

Mr Morse + 1

FRI+SAT

Ad77

FRI+SAT

Gsportcars + 1

FRI+SAT

SteveL + 1

FRI+SAT

Bazza + 1

FRI+SAT

lexus boy

FRI+SAT

Monster-Mat + 1

FRI+SAT

Waddy + 1

FRI+SAT

BARRYG

FRI+SAT

Diapason

FRI+SAT

Drummerboy

SAT Possibly

dangerous brain + 2

FRI+SAT

JiberjaberZ + 1

FRI+SAT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any news on pooch policy Owen ?

From: owen.gallagher@thomson.com [mailto:owen.gallagher@thomson.com]

Sent: 23 September 2005 09:00

To: generalmanager@brandonhousehotel.ie

Subject: Lexus Ireland Meet April 2006

Hello

One of the guys from the Lexus Owners Group asked my about bringing his labrador over to the event with the family.

Would this be a problem?

Owen,

In relation to the dog, we don’t allow dogs in the hotel, but I could give him a room near an exit and his dog could sleep in their car overnight. He would be right beside him.

Grace

Grace McPhillips

General Manager

Brandon House Hotel, Health Club and Spa

Casual Country Elegance

www.brandonhousehotel.ie

what are these irish ladies likke?

They're stunning mate, saw some stunners over there, only got this pic though:

birds.jpg

Nearly every bird in the streets was stunning, the accent helps too, it reminded me of being in eastern Europe!!

Feck Sakes!

This is turning into a cattle mart!! :D

*******************UPDATE*******************

The Hotel website will have a special LOC Ireland Meet section on their website for people to check prices and details and booking information. This should be available soon!!!

:lol:

Just giving people a taster of what to expect :winky:

That's great news mate, so do we book via you or directly via the website?

How far away is the hotel from the airport as I'm tempted to fly over so I can enjoy as much proper Guinness as possible :D

:lol:

Just giving people a taster of what to expect :winky:

That's great news mate, so do we book via you or directly via the website?

How far away is the hotel from the airport as I'm tempted to fly over so I can enjoy as much proper Guinness as possible :D

Booking details will be available on the Hotel website!!!!

and you will be able to book through the website!

Airport is miles away!!!

You have to bring the car Aido!!! What else will we have to cling film if you dont!! :D

You have to bring the car Aido!!! What else will we have to cling film if you dont!! :D

Noooooooooo :lol:

My paintwork is ****** from where it looks like someone with sharp rings was rubbing on the clingfilm, need to see if it will polish off but looks like the whole car has been keyed, noticed it a few times but I can't get shifted :lol:

Gonna get the DACP and PC on the job to see what that can do, going to do each panel four times to see how they turn out :D

If it won't shift it's just another excuse to leave it dirty :D

How many tanks of petrol did it take to get over to JAE mate as that should give me a rough idea, also what speed limits do you boys have, any speed cameras? Just wondering as don't know if the Origin works over there?!

MeetMap.jpg

Guys if you look at this map I think the best option for everyone is the FISHGUARD - ROSLARE ferry option. Stena offer a high speed craft to Rosslare aswell!! Some help from LOC commitee in booking the ferry ie Group Booking would be great!!!!

How many tanks of petrol did it take to get over to JAE mate as that should give me a rough idea, also what speed limits do you boys have, any speed cameras? Just wondering as don't know if the Origin works over there?!

I filled up two and abit times! On big fill in Ireland before coming across!

Then another fill on the Sunday morning of JAE to head back to Hollyhead.

An I put a little bit more in when I hit Dublin.

Measuring Format:

Speed limits in Ireland are measured in MPH in N. Ireland (Miles per Hour) and the rest of Ireland is measured in KPH (kilometres per hour)

Limits:

Motorways: 112kph/70mph

Urban stretches: 96kph/60mph

Dual carriageways: 112kph/70mph

Outside built-up areas: 96kph/60mph

Built-up areas: 48kph/30mph

Additional:

Speed limits are indicated by circular signs with the limit amount circled by a red band. Care should be taken as speed cameras are in operation on many major roads.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk