Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Up My Lexus On Saturday

Went to the Dealer Saturday AM and picked up my 2001 IS200 SE kensington Green( I know there are a lot of Black fans here but i like the green).

This is the first Lexus i have owned and have to say what a great car it is to drive, very smooth, very comfortable with a very nice engine note.

I have to say lots of people here were very helpfull in helping me make my decision to buy, so thanks to all of you. Will post some pictures shortly once there is enough daylight to take some.

Another happy IS200 owner :D :D

Went to the Dealer Saturday AM and picked up my 2001 IS200 SE kensington Green( I know there are a lot of Black fans here but i like the green).

Another happy IS200 owner :D  :D

Welcome to the club!

Alliluyah!! :yahoo:

Finally light at the end of the Plat Ice, Blue, Black tunnel! :lol:

YES!! Another person with that great colour Kensington Green. You made a wise choice and it looks absolutely fantastic when clean (rare for me :blush: ) and in the sun. Its REALLY shiny! :D

Any pics?

I gotta admit, i do like this colour too. I saw it in the showroom about 2 years back, and the paintwork looked very deep and meaningful... like a soppy romance movie. hehehe :D

What colour is the interior? I always thought the black went pretty good with the green, although i would love to see how the oakham compliments the exterior :)

any pics?

Thanks AD77,

Not sure of mods yet, any suggestions for a first time modder like me?

Pic should be on the right

erm, engine transplant? twin turbo's? supercharger? hehehe... only joking :P

i started with tinted windows all round and a spoiler... made an instant impact.

but...

how about a sports grill?

a set of eyebrows for the lights?

debadge? (not everyones cuppa tea)

plenty of things to start with :D

Thanks AD77,

Not sure of mods yet, any suggestions for a first time modder like me?

Pic should be on the right

I wasn't a modder untill i joined LOC. I started with arm rest, dash tray and new wheels. Then supercharger.. now its out of control. Check out some of the garages for ideas mate :D

I think you need to be goldmember to host pics..

Go Gold mate, loads of benefits and discounts :D

Yep, me too! Started with a sports grill! :D

We've got taste then pal :D

Grille does make a massive difference to the front end of the car, Mark (Waddy) just changed his and said the same thing!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links