Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry For Them I'm Out Of There!

Tony-Bones

Since i built WIM there has been a 'flood' of customers to STS, we had the PR day meet, that went very well, but due to the suppressed tyre market STS have kept the staff level 'low' in view of this i cannot operate at the level that supports WIM. STS have asked me to 'turn the tap down' and slow the flow of customers VIA WIM into the centre because we have reduced tech experience :duh: me thinks B*LLOCKS. My company has asked me to 'slow' the flow of customers because we don't have the staff to do the work, this is a C22

Last straw.

I'm going it alone!Last night i had a meet with a local company TINTFX and we have agreed to affiliate.... :D scary times ahead...start date April 5 2006 any advise in this area is very welcome, i need you team LOC!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top man Tony for having the balls to do it........you are assured plenty of business through LOC  :D

You did offer a buisness plan template before..... can i call on that offer?

Of course.......I'm away in the US all next week but will give you a call when I get back.

Top man Tony for having the balls to do it........you are assured plenty of business through LOC  :D

You did offer a buisness plan template before..... can i call on that offer?

Of course.......I'm away in the US all next week but will give you a call when I get back.

Thank you.

I have asked the Moderators if i can Advertise my future intentions here and evolve my business in the visible forum and they have said 'yes'.... for now i would welcome business plans, my next job is to the Bank, a loan... never done it? ...... help :crybaby:

All the best Tony, hope this goes well mate, you've mentioned doing this before, now heres your chance :)

Indeed... the want has been massive, the premises has been the problem, this affiliation lands me within another company's premises, now seemingly i can be WIM without the worry.... 'still need a plan though''

Tony,

If you can give me your numbers:

planned revenue

planned expenses - broken down into the various line items (think of even the last minor details, eg. coffee & tea bills)

I'll make a provisional P&L for you. We can do the fine tuning when I get back.

Mike

brilliant news TONY , we siad you was wasted at STS,

there loss mate......any help you need you only need to ask

well done mate

i have a nice spot for Free advertising...... :winky:

Edited by Monster-Mat

A company that doesn't want too many customers? Thats crazy :blink:

Very cool news about setting up on your own though. Hope everything goes well.  B)

Well 'YES' how mad is that?..... they said to me 'Tony' we feel the flow of customers through WIM is distracting you from you day to day work, in view of our current situation we want you to fulfill your job for STS as we pay your wages. i felt 'cat kicking' mad about that comment 'pay your wage' for every ones information over the last year LOC have spent over £20.000 in STS all VIA WIM how dare they say that :tsktsk: Anyhoo B*llocks to them, i do the work, i own WIM, and LOC follow my work......all i need is help with a plan for the bank and every area that i cannot see being a virgin in the field.

i have a nice spot for Free advertising...... :winky:

ME too, on my site, ever going to land there? Mat the way you constructed the evolution of drift is 'superb' i am 'desperate!' to have that portfolio on my site. any contacts, don't know but it's a free chance.

Tony,

If you can give me your numbers:

planned revenue

planned expenses - broken down into the various line items (think of even the last minor details, eg. coffee & tea bills)

I'll make a provisional P&L for you. We can do the fine tuning when I get back.

Mike

Actual P&L is not available now simply because i don't know how to construct one. any template this divides P&L from the visible construct is very welcomed.....

Mike in reality i am asking for the unknown! this is unfair to most that read this thread but we are 'team LOC' and ask i will, those that understand i am on the pinnacle of a new venture, business plans and method's for attack at the bank would help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links